PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Domestic injectables are back on the website. Orals we be released this coming week. The variety of products will continue to grow rapidly, so if you don't see something you want now please just give it a little time.
Do you know if they will have the blends available domestic any time soon? Ex. Frog juice

I wasn't planning on disclosing it
For obvious reasons I don't use it anymore I told @Millard Baker
My intentions when I started but I have nothing to hide.
@Ripped

I saw you had tagged me when I was lurking .
I miss riding on sideways sources no doubt .

Damn. I didn't put 2 and 2 together. I feel like we've lost one of the good guys. But your still kinda here looking over us in a way. I'm gonna miss ya homie.
R.I.P. @Ripped...

P.S. All those times I was messaging you and you didn't say anything ya bastard?! Your lucky people get banned for making threats. Jk lmao!

Reading that my eyes actually jumped ahead and I saw Millard Baker and thought you were gonna say you were him. That would have been like the last episode of Lost kinda shit.

Damn. I didn't put 2 and 2 together. I feel like we've lost one of the good guys. But your still kinda here looking over us in a way. I'm gonna miss ya homie.
R.I.P. @Ripped...

P.S. All those times I was messaging you and you didn't say anything ya bastard?! Your lucky people get banned for making threats. Jk lmao!

Reading that my eyes actually jumped ahead and I saw Millard Baker and thought you were gonna say you were him. That would have been like the last episode of Lost kinda shit.
That would've been a trip.
It was wearing on me really
Alot of great guy's around here and made alot of friends .
I respect member rules that's why I been right here except for lurking .
There's no way would have done members the way @franchise24 did I didn't expect that.

Last edited:
I changed it for ya. PM me for your new password. Ha
tenor.gif

Back