PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@AnTabolic73
Here is the quote.. when he states the purple tops are not relabeled godtropin, he must have meant they were actually relabeled godtropin.
Yea I know what you're talking about. I'm just not familiar with the color system. I know they sell 24iu vials, which are godtropin, and 10iu vials that are his own line of hgh.

i still wonder why people insist on posting in a thread that they sent someone a PM?

Unless that person is completely inept and can't see the big red number over top the inbox, of course they're going to see that you PMd them.

i've sent countless PMs (ton of dick pics) :D and not once has someone ever told me they didn't receive it.

Not giving you, @Bc033103 a hard time, just wanted to rant before i go off to work.

All better. End rant. See ya tonight, guys.

i still wonder why people insist on posting in a thread that they sent someone a PM?

Unless that person is completely inept and can't see the big red number over top the inbox, of course they're going to see that you PMd them.

i've sent countless PMs (ton of dick pics) :D and not once has someone ever told me they didn't receive it.

Not giving you, @Bc033103 a hard time, just wanted to rant before i go off to work.

All better. End rant. See ya tonight, guys.

Haha no problem man. I wanted to get some input if anyone has ever had any experience with the purple tops and Simone mentioned that it may be a relabeled product. If I had known that before I would have just pm’d him. Hey have a great day at work!

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Can clarify better then me. I think he meant the purple aren't relabeled godtropin. But the other ( whatever color the 24iu vials are) are relabeled godtropin.
We sold out or pulled all of the Godt240 if I'm understanding panda right what we have is our own line of gh.
We were selling godtropin from Matt but panda quit sourcing from Matt because of inconsistent product.

For those who have ordered raws,

The anadrol and winny raws are very fine like flour. And the Anavar is more granular like sand?

Anyone confirm this. Some of my bags labels have been rubbed off so I’m trying to figure out which is which.

Just out of curiosity, I’ve seen MG AND WU have been a pita lately with sending funds. Anyone sent WU lately with no issues?
Look at where it's sent to! I was all geared up and ready to place an order the first go around with his domestic line. But once I seen where I was sending it and the name of the receiver I said fuck that shit! With a American Irish name like mine sending to China to the most china chinaman in all of China would surely have gotten flagged lol. I like the fact I've never had a transaction rejected by MG or WU and no packs interrupted and I'd like to keep it that way

For those who have ordered raws,

The anadrol and winny raws are very fine like flour. And the Anavar is more granular like sand?

Anyone confirm this. Some of my bags labels have been rubbed off so I’m trying to figure out which is which.
Anavar is like sand. Anadrol is more lol flour. The micro win is like flour as well

Look at where it's sent to! I was all geared up and ready to place an order the first go around with his domestic line. But once I seen where I was sending it and the name of the receiver I said fuck that shit! With a American Irish name like mine sending to China to the most china chinaman in all of China would surely have gotten flagged lol. I like the fact I've never had a transaction rejected by MG or WU and no packs interrupted and I'd like to keep it that way
I’ve haven’t had any issues sending it abroad but I’ve went domestic the last couple rounds. I’ve heard of a lot of issues with it as of late. I’m fairly tech savvy and don’t know why tf I haven’t went Bitcoin yet lol.

Back