PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’ve haven’t had any issues sending it abroad but I’ve went domestic the last couple rounds. I’ve heard of a lot of issues with it as of late. I’m fairly tech savvy and don’t know why tf I haven’t went Bitcoin yet lol.
I'm not tech savvy but I'm still wondering why I haven't went bitcoin yet as well. I mean I know why but I just don't know why ya know? Once I read about the tumbling, volatility, wallets etc etc etc I get cold feet cause I don't truly understand what is being said

I'm not tech savvy but I'm still wondering why I haven't went bitcoin yet as well. I mean I know why but I just don't know why ya know? Once I read about the tumbling, volatility, wallets etc etc etc I get cold feet cause I don't truly understand what is being said
I guess I’m in the same boat as to why I don’t want to use it lol. Was able to use CIM this last time and it was amazing lol. No awkward looks sending it via WU or MG lol.

If you're tech savvy enough to use this forum then Bitcoin isn't that big of a leap. Get a wallet from an exchange to start, don't even buy any coin just setup the wallet then go watch some Bitcoin for dummies videos on how to do transactions.

w6Xkq9e_d.jpg
Here are bloods, drawn almost 2 days after pin of homebrewed ppl raw testosterone propionate 100mg each other day. Bloods drawn on 22nd day in cycle
Total testosterone is 52 nmol/l is 1498 ng/dl

The long Chinese holiday ended a couple weeks ago. Any idea why shipping seems stalled out? Tracking is lacking lol.

I just received an international order and tracking was exactly as you described. Took 3 weeks on the nose. I say just don’t worry about it... they are using the shipping method(s) that are possibly a little slower but tried and true... Lift, eat, drink, fuck and it’ll be here before you know it

I capped ppl anavar at 80mg. Haven't been very consistent the last two weeks taking it pwo. I have a week give or take a day or two left before I come off. Would anyone consider 160mg anavar for the last week. Just wondering how crazy that is and what's the most you guys would run for a last week.

Back