PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Is anyone else having problems with the caps on the finished NPP! I'm on my second vial and when I go to pop the plastic cap off it pulls the whole top off, stopper and all.

I capped ppl anavar at 80mg. Haven't been very consistent the last two weeks taking it pwo. I have a week give or take a day or two left before I come off. Would anyone consider 160mg anavar for the last week. Just wondering how crazy that is and what's the most you guys would run for a last week.
That sounds kinda high personally. I would go up to maybe 100mg but are you not feeling the anavar?

I capped ppl anavar at 80mg. Haven't been very consistent the last two weeks taking it pwo. I have a week give or take a day or two left before I come off. Would anyone consider 160mg anavar for the last week. Just wondering how crazy that is and what's the most you guys would run for a last week.
160 is a high dose and personally I don’t see the benefit of doing that for a week. Save whatever is left for another run.

Is anyone else having problems with the caps on the finished NPP! I'm on my second vial and when I go to pop the plastic cap off it pulls the whole top off, stopper and all.
I’ve never brewed but it sounds like maybe it didn’t get crimped very good. I’ve read on here to use a butter knife or something similar to try to crimp it on good.

It's probably the cap. If not then it's the adjustment on the crimper but it's the cap quality that dose it.

That sounds kinda high personally. I would go up to maybe 100mg but are you not feeling the anavar?
160 is a high dose and personally I don’t see the benefit of doing that for a week. Save whatever is left for another run.
Not really sure what there is to feel. Not much different then the days I don't take it. Maybe a little different in vascularity and pump but nothing hugely different. Maybe I'll just split the caps and take a little more. I'll have like 5 caps extra and just want to get rid of them. Thanks guys.

It says plus because it means that its way above reference numbers, thats what it says
It says >52 meaning the test was capped (not showing exact number if its over 52) so it could be double that for all we know. Which is a good thing but we just want you to understand what the test is saying.

Hell it's sure working good. When you go to pop that bitch off it pulls the whole damn top out/off! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Use a butter knife to slid up in between and twist and it'll pop off with out ripping it all off. I wouldn't sweat it though. As long as the gear is good who cares in my opinion. Best gear I ever got was out of a rusty vial. Lol

Back