PurplePandaLabs Raw source

know that coinbase is now a 1.6billion dollar company and pandas site has a QR code u scan on your phone if u use a phone app...BOOM.. bitcoin sent...

Direct sends like that, especially tied to your phone? Ouch.

Not a great idea from the USA. Honestly, this is only slightly more difficult to trace than writing them a personal check.

A few intermediary steps to protect your ID are in order in my opinion. Depends on your paranoia level though.

Bitcoin is simple, just go through 2 mixers, use a vpn, tor, and so on...Hopefully they go to Bitcoin soon, I won't use MG or WU anymore...

Not a great idea from the USA. Honestly, this is only slightly more difficult to trace than writing them a personal check.

A few intermediary steps to protect your ID are in order in my opinion. Depends on your paranoia level though.
Lately I buy or mine btc and exchange for vertcoin at least while it's growing super fast. Then back to btc and to a wallet used for purchasing from there. The exchange fees suck a little but it's much less to worry about this way.

You are correct... sending from coinbase will get your coinbase account banned fast. My statement was for people not using bitcoin that in the end you can scan a QR code to send payment from the wallet app after you take the necessary precautions (tumbling/mixing, wallet transfers, etc). Obviously, bitcoin isn't anonymous and even tumbling isn't full proof. Converting to monero (a privacy coin) through shapeshift on a separate wallet then tumbling (10x) and sending to another wallet then shapeshift back to btc... then sending to a source is probably the way to go. I am assuming most people don't quite go this far...course you will need to use tails o/s from a remote location or vpn while using tor for true anonymity....

What do u recommend?

I personally feel that if your buying kilos then you may want to take it more to the extreme side of caution.

Last edited:
It's only on the NPP. All my Test Prop is G2G so far. No issues. This is 2 for 2 though on the NPP and I have 6 more
You can hold the metal top when popping the plastic top off I believe that will help as long as it's crimped .
Weird it didn't rip the metal or anything
When it had a crimp I will make sure he knows thanks for bringing it to my attention so we can fix it.

Reactions: TRT
You are correct... sending from coinbase will get your coinbase account banned fast. My statement was for people not using bitcoin that in the end you can scan a QR code to send payment from the wallet app after you take the necessary precautions (tumbling/mixing, wallet transfers, etc). Obviously, bitcoin isn't anonymous and even tumbling isn't full proof. Converting to monero (a privacy coin) through shapeshift on a separate wallet then tumbling (10x) and sending to another wallet then shapeshift back to btc... then sending to a source is probably the way to go. I am assuming most people don't quite go this far...course you will need to use tails o/s from a remote location or vpn while using tor for true anonymity....

What do u recommend?

I personally feel that if your buying kilos then you may want to take it more to the extreme side of caution.
Tails isn't necessarily needed. Just boot any Linux distro from USB or bootable cd and when you turn the power off record of what was done is gone.

What do u recommend?

I buy straight from coinbase. Tied to my bank acct. With my ID uploaded. Done at least 10 transactions with different sources now. No acct shutdown or warnings.

Not saying it's safe that way...but coinbase doesn't seem to care so long as they get their fees.

I got my Acct closed recently for violating their terms and conditions. Trust me they care. Everything we do on here is a risk so just keep that in mind so when you get that email saying they are done with you don't be to surprised by it.
I buy straight from coinbase. Tied to my bank acct. With my ID uploaded. Done at least 10 transactions with different sources now. No acct shutdown or warnings.

Not saying it's safe that way...but coinbase doesn't seem to care so long as they get their fees.

You can hold the metal top when popping the plastic top off I believe that will help as long as it's crimped .
Weird it didn't rip the metal or anything
When it had a crimp I will make sure he knows thanks for bringing it to my attention so we can fix it.
Fyi, i hadn't had a problem ever until just recently. I would crimp the caps and it would seem the sleeve of the cap doesn't pass the lip of the vial when crimping and therefore no crimping really takes place. So the cap can slide right off. It's hard to tell when your crimping, but you can kind of sense/feel it doesn't crimp properly when it happens. Just my opinion, but i don't think these latest batches of caps are made with the sleeves long enough or something.

Back