PurplePandaLabs Raw source

No, that requires many more steps. I'm not familiar with CEX but I know for a fact if you purchase gear straight from coinbase wallet you will be suspended
Oh. Yeah like I said I haven't had any issues. They can be a pain in the ass with their transaction fees but aside from that they are fine. Thanks for the heads up though. Will I lose my BTC if my account were to be suspended?

kinda wierd to me the domestic store when it was up the first time had all these crazy doses like Tren E 333MG per ml, and things like that...

Now everything looks more like usual. Why is this???
Something looks odd, man I didn't believe anyone got into a car accident by the way. Too unlikely, I think the guy either got busted or ripped panda off and bounced.
But yeah care to explain whats up with a completely different stock seemingly? Shit went from 333MG per ml back to normal...
That also makes me think whoever was brewing this shit at first, was probably off as fuck. And maybe that gear was not even properly dosed.

But yeah, what's the deal with your domestic having those crazy doses and being more normal all of a sudden? And what happened to the old stock? Somethings not adding up

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.

Last edited:
kinda wierd to me the domestic store when it was up the first time had all these crazy doses like Tren E 333MG per ml, and things like that...

Something looks odd, man I didn't believe anyone got into a car accident by the way. Too unlikely, I think the guy either got busted or ripped panda off and bounced.
But yeah care to explain whats up with a completely different stock seemingly? Shit went from 333MG per ml back to normal...
That also makes me think whoever was brewing this shit at first, was probably off as fuck. And maybe that gear was not even properly dosed.

But yeah, what's the deal with your domestic having those crazy doses and being more normal all of a sudden?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
When you have different brewers some do things differently but now all recipes will be the same as per our international lines which has already been discussed here earlier .
And as far as your other comments you're entitled to have your own opinion but if you're going to call someone a lier it's probably a good idea to have some proof to back up your remarks.

When you have different brewers some do things differently but now all recipes will be the same as per our international lines which has already been discussed here earlier .
And as far as your other comments you're entitled to have your own opinion but if you're going to call someone a lier it's probably a good idea to have some proof to back up your remarks.

Where is the old stock? You mean to tell me you had a whole store ready with stock and than just trashed it???

Hmm You get a whole store with unusual doses 333Mg per ml and such...

Than all of a sudden you open back up with completely different stock???
Obviously you have never ordered from our domestic and many orders were shipped before the accident and after the accident anyone that didn't get thier order was refund or give the option to go thru our international store at no additional cost to the customer.
Your entitled to think whatever you want but ppl always comes correct and goes out of our way for our customers.
Thanks

Obviously you have never ordered from our domestic and many orders were shipped before the accident and after the accident anyone that didn't get thier order was refund or give the option to go thru our international store at no additional cost to the customer.
Your entitled to think whatever you want but ppl always comes correct and goes out of our way for our customers.
Thanks

You're dodging the question man somethings fishy as fuck

Answer my question rep...

You get a whole store with unusual doses 333Mg per ml and such...

Than all of a sudden you open back up with completely different stock?

What the fuck is that?

But yeah, what's the deal with your domestic having those crazy doses and being more normal all of a sudden? And what happened to the old stock? Somethings not adding up

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
Already been answered. Try reading instead of trolling you fucking man boy

Back