PurplePandaLabs Raw source

That's ok we don't need your business .

C'mon @Ripped your fucking loosing customers over this shit, how about clearing things up...

Wheres the previous stock all gone all of a sudden. The domestic store reopened with a completely different brew set up.

333MG per ml to 200MG per month on those same products.
Everything looks different now, something happened or went wrong to the entire old stock and your protecting that fact.

C'mon @Ripped your fucking loosing customers over this shit, how about clearing things up...

Wheres the previous stock all gone all of a sudden. The domestic store reopened with a completely different brew set up.

333MG per ml to 200MG per month on those same products.
Everything looks different now, something happened or went wrong to the entire old stock and your protecting that fact.
Good day to you.
You can assume all you want but you know what they say about that.:)

That's because you are too stupid to read the fucking thread. Stop asking to be spoon feed and read the thread. Everything you asked has been explained. Now get back on your corner ecpert

You are the most bad bodied person taking gear.
Listen, if you could shut the fuck up and post pics of your non-existent abs and tiny arms I'll leave you alone.

You're also shilling for a sketch @Ripped here man... Your a sketch as well tbh

Listen, if you could shut the fuck up and post pics of your non-existent abs and tiny arms I'll leave you alone.

I wasn't on gear in my avi pic clown. You sound like you got into cdnguy's stash. It's obviously fucking with your vision too

I had many friends here before I started repping and I still have alot now does that bother you .
I wasn't on gear in my avi pic clown. You sound like you got into cdnguy's stash. It's obviously fucking with your vision too
Hmm cdnguy would be mad at me.

The 333mg is a 10% overdose to take in account the purity of raws??? Almost every source will do this. It just happens that panda put that on the website. It's not a conspiracy.

Than where is the whole stock they opened up there domestic store with???
You mean to tell me it's just trashed or gone. They didn't sell that shit and now they're pushing different brews?? What the fuck is the deal with that?

Dodged my question. You didn't answer it plain and simple and told me to get lossed. Some service you got there!
I'm not going to jeopardize the security of our domestic store and potentially customers to satisfy your conspiracy theories I believe enough has been answered for most to read between the line.
Post up proof of one customer that's been wronged or burned by ppl .
Or any kind of proof of your wild allegations I will be waiting .
Thanks

Back