PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Get lossed? You mean lost.
Go away troll... you haven’t kept up with this thread over past couple months and your concern isn’t based on anything logical.
Read the last 100 pages and be informed or move on

You want me to read 100 pages to be informed of somthing this shit rep @Ripped could have answered in 2 sentences but neglected not to.

Haha fuck you fat skip. Suck me off.

No shit, LOL. As long as you are just using exchanges to get bitcoin you are fine. Just make sure you at least send it to another wallet before sending to a source

I use Coinbase and send straight from there and have never had a problem but I like the idea of sending it to another wallet first... what wallet(s) are you using that are easy interface etc?

Since bitcoin keeps getting brought up let me say this again. I got my acct closed for doing exactly what some of you are doing. I bought and sent directly from coinbase. They are watching and they do care what's going on on there site. You can keep doing what you are doing but just be prepared to get shut down and maybe start looking at what you will do if that happens. I'm using gemini now but it's very early so can't comment to how well it is but so far so good. I plan to buy from them then send to one or two more wallets after I purchase then on to source.

Since bitcoin keeps getting brought up let me say this again. I got my acct closed for doing exactly what some of you are doing. I bought and sent directly from coinbase. They are watching and they do care what's going on on there site. You can keep doing what you are doing but just be prepared to get shut down and maybe start looking at what you will do if that happens. I'm using gemini now but it's very early so can't comment to how well it is but so far so good. I plan to buy from them then send to one or two more wallets after I purchase then on to source.

So in your opinion the answer to not getting banned by Coinbase is to send to a wallet and pay source from that wallet and not directly from Coinbase??

Back