PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You will be getting shut down very soon lol. Horrible advice. Be sure to let us know when they do so anyone stupid enough to believe this can see
Who gave advice? I'm not giving advice. Stupid enough to believe what? You don't believe I buy straight from coinbase? Why the fuck would I lie?

And why are you always trying to piss people off? I've seen you around. Your M.O. is the same...and I'm not going to play your keyboard warrior games.

7.5mg of adex EOD... Uh, yeah that would crash it alright lol.
I thought about how you got the wrong raws, and I've heard of a guy getting halo instead of adex (if I remember correctly) that's the first thing I thought of when I seen <6estro. Maybe he got adex. That would suck. Less than 6? Like what zero! :eek:

But the way it's written. He used ppl test ppl eq ppl proviron. Not exactly clear if he used ppl asin.

I thought about how you got the wrong raws, and I've heard of a guy getting halo instead of adex (if I remember correctly) that's the first thing I thought of when I seen <6estro. Maybe he got adex. That would suck. Less than 6? Like what zero! :eek:

But the way it's written. He used ppl test ppl eq ppl proviron. Not exactly clear if he used ppl asin.
I'm using ppl Exe at the moment with all ppl test, EQ, drol and soon mast and var. It doesn't feel like I've crashed my estro but few more weeks I'll know.

Who gave advice? I'm not giving advice. Stupid enough to believe what? You don't believe I buy straight from coinbase? Why the fuck would I lie?

And why are you always trying to piss people off? I've seen you around. Your M.O. is the same...and I'm not going to play your keyboard warrior games.
By advice I think he means telling people on here that you are buying from coinbase and sending directly to the source. So when someone comes along and reads your post then thinks that's ok to do. It's not and I'm proof of that. I've made numerous posts about my account getting shut down for doing the same thing. You may get away with it you may not but I would think it's just a matter of time before it happens.

What do adex raws look like? I know if I take 7.5 mg of exemestane raws from panda per day... I'll feel like hell on 500mg of test per day. (No bloods to back up crashed estro, but typical symptoms)
I dunno. But I've taken 12.5mg eod(actually mwf) and had my estro in the high end of normal.

Pharma grade asin allegedly(who knows what's counterfeit these days).

I buy straight from coinbase. Tied to my bank acct. With my ID uploaded. Done at least 10 transactions with different sources now. No acct shutdown or warnings.

Not saying it's safe that way...but coinbase doesn't seem to care so long as they get their fees.

This right here is saying that you won't get your account shutdown and coinbase doesn't care. That is misleading information

Got any more stupid questions. What don't you understand about that post?

By advice I think he means telling people on here that you are buying from coinbase and sending directly to the source. So when someone comes along and reads your post then thinks that's ok to do. It's not and I'm proof of that. I've made numerous posts about my account getting shut down for doing the same thing. You may get away with it you may not but I would think it's just a matter of time before it happens.
Thank you

Domestic PPL mid cycle bloods. All finished product. This was taken 45 hours after last pin. Running PPL TestE 250(250mg 2x EW), PPL EQ 500(400mg 2x EW) and PPL Proviron(50mg ED). Also taking Aromasin (7.5 mg EOD). Looks like I crashed my estro on that low dose., happened before. Otherwise not bad numbers
Looks like you could just drop the aromasin

Back