PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Your mouth is out of control. Since I can't kick the shit out of you via the internet....im done talking to you about anything. You're a waste of my time. Everyone's time really.
Your reading comprehension is out of control moron. You can't kick the shit out of me anywhere my bitch. Keep your fucking stupidity to yourself fuckboy.

You are telling people that you have done it 10 times and claiming that coinbase doesn't care as long as they get their fees because you haven't gotten your account suspended yet. That is leading people to believe that they can do so and not have their account suspended. What the fuck do you not comprehend clown

I did it about 20 times straight from bitcoin to payment and then one day got the dreaded email
From coinbase banned.

I did it about 20 times straight from bitcoin to payment and then one day got the dreaded email
From coinbase banned.

Yeah I've paid directly from coinbase at least 7 times with no issue BUT I'm not going to anymore. I appreciate the info and input that's what Meso is here for.
I don't really give a shit if someone's a dick or jolly gent... I'm looking for and also trying to share good solid information

Yeah I've paid directly from coinbase at least 7 times with no issue BUT I'm not going to anymore. I appreciate the info and input that's what Meso is here for.
I don't really give a shit if someone's a dick or jolly gent... I'm looking for and also trying to share good solid information
Hopefully you got lucky, but you might still get that suspension email

It's expensive but if you get QR code and go to bitcoin ATM. Feed the machine and done! Totally anonymous unless they can trace phone!! Not sure about that one. I've done it a few times, very easy and no downloading or getting shit shutdown! Only bad thing ATM charges a lot for bitcoin. Like $300 prob gonna pay extra 40 or 50. If you don't make a lot of orders it's worth it!

My bitcoin app shows me peoples in my area selling bitcoin and let's you connect with them to hook up and buy or sell it. I've done that quite a few times. It's easy and cheap.

Yea trust me I had no idea it would Happen I kept doing it lol had no idea what I was doing then I got banned now it’s good old WU again

It's expensive but if you get QR code and go to bitcoin ATM. Feed the machine and done! Totally anonymous unless they can trace phone!! Not sure about that one. I've done it a few times, very easy and no downloading or getting shit shutdown! Only bad thing ATM charges a lot for bitcoin. Like $300 prob gonna pay extra 40 or 50. If you don't make a lot of orders it's worth it!
I just use the ATM's now. Fuck coinbase and their bullshit limits

They go out sucking dicks

It is an underrated intelligence collection method... Beats surveillance.

"So, we could sit around for 6 months listening to every fucking phone conversation the subject has, painstakingly transcribing and meta-tagging all potential coverterms and elements of interest for cross analysis until we want to claw out our own sensory organs or..."

"Or what, Sam?

"Or you could just go offer to suck his dick for what he knows, Bill."

Bill is a team player.

If you get that email you can just switch wallets right? Not banned from BTC all together? Someone mentioned getting the email and then going back to using WU...
It's just for that exchange. You can simply use a different one. Dam I miss circle

Back