PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Not for nothing, to have a vial go uncrimped from the 'factory' through packaging and mail and then get opened by the customer just to be discovered later when the customer goes to open the vial is astounding. I can't fathom the stopper not breaking free at some point. Fucking black magic if you ask me

Some of these new girls are hilarious. Had stuff missing out my last order, nothing big and they've asked 3 times for the order number on each email regarding my new order. The order number was in the subject line of every email they were responding to. Lmao! Gotta love woman.

It says >52 meaning the test was capped (not showing exact number if its over 52) so it could be double that for all we know. Which is a good thing but we just want you to understand what the test is saying.
Hmm that is actually quite pleasant information.
Many thanks mate!

I’ve haven’t had any issues sending it abroad but I’ve went domestic the last couple rounds. I’ve heard of a lot of issues with it as of late. I’m fairly tech savvy and don’t know why tf I haven’t went Bitcoin yet lol.
Bitcoin is easy if someone walks you through it... I've got a bitcoin walkthrough from some recent direct messages that I sent that I'll reply with if u msg me...

I'm not tech savvy but I'm still wondering why I haven't went bitcoin yet as well. I mean I know why but I just don't know why ya know? Once I read about the tumbling, volatility, wallets etc etc etc I get cold feet cause I don't truly understand what is being said
It's definitely overwhelming providing all the info required for initial setup. It cost me 1000's by waiting so long. I'd be glad to help you... or answer questions... know that coinbase is now a 1.6billion dollar company and pandas site has a QR code u scan on your phone if u use a phone app...BOOM.. bitcoin sent...

Back