PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just wait till you try it. Didn't get night sweats with tren A but my tren E was absolutely disgusting. Slept in a tee shirt with a towel under me and both were soaked.
I’m going to man up and try tren a on my next blast. Hopefully I can handle it!

I’m going to man up and try tren a on my next blast. Hopefully I can handle it!
Well the good thing about the a ester is you can safely bail if shit gets to bad. I feel sorry for those who give e a try for their first tren run an realize once it gets really good an in em that maybe...jus maybe tren is sonthing i shouldn't have fucked with lol.

Last edited:
12 weeks 750mg test cyp
First 30 days kick started with ppl hulk juice
.5 arimidex eod
That’s seems legit.. I only get night sweats if I workout after 6pm. Then I am fucked. Never had night sweats from gear. The only one I haven’t ran is Tren. Doubt I will sense I have a short fuse.

500mg of magnesium helps with tren night sweats I would only take every couple of days tho.

Why every other day? Your body uses magnesium for over 300 functions. 75% of Americans are deficient in magnesium. You put aas on top of this and extra activity such as working out etc you are even more depleted. And remember the governments recommendation is always the bare minimum and they recommend 350mg per day.

I take 600mg topical magnesium ( chloride) per day as oral magnesium does not absorb well and oral magnesium is normally of lower quality magnesium.... you know... same kind in miralax....

Why every other day? Your body uses magnesium for over 300 functions. 75% of Americans are deficient in magnesium. You put aas on top of this and extra activity such as working out etc you are even more depleted. And remember the governments recommendation is always the bare minimum and they recommend 350mg per day.

I take 600mg topical magnesium ( chloride) per day as oral magnesium does not absorb well and oral magnesium is normally of lower quality magnesium.... you know... same kind in miralax....
I use ed but I don't know what anyone else has going on as far as supps.
But I agree with your comment 100%.
I guess I should have said a good starting point .
And thanks for the glutimine suggestion works great for the Tren heartburn .

Have you ever heard of mixing mag chloride in water, heating it up then letting it cool. Place in a glass spray bottle and take 15 -25 sprays per day? Called Magnessium Oil?

Place in a glass spray bottle and take 15 -25 sprays per day? Called Magnessium Oil?
Tried it, absorption seemed quite minimal and the magnesium salt precipitates out as the water evaporates (since despite the name, there is no oil). The resultant salt crystals sat on top of the dermal layer.

All it did was make me really fucking slippery/shiny, then really fucking itchy.

Got an honest question. I see guiacol and eo and stuff on the list. Even grape seed oil. What is the difference between that and buying domestic since it's legal and easily accessible?

Have you ever heard of mixing mag chloride in water, heating it up then letting it cool. Place in a glass spray bottle and take 15 -25 sprays per day? Called Magnessium Oil?

Only way I use it. I just buy it premade. But making it yourself is just fine too.

Topical /spray version is the best absorb and absolutely best way to get your magnesium.

Tried it, absorption seemed quite minimal and the magnesium salt precipitates out as the water evaporates (since despite the name, there is no oil). The resultant salt crystals sat on top of the dermal layer.

All it did was make me really fucking slippery/shiny, then really fucking itchy.

It's best if you filter it if making homemade. This reduces the itchiness. But again, this is why I purchase the premade product as it is like 11$ -20$ for a decent size bottle.

Well coming up on month and half TA time on intl order. Taken so long I was informed they are now out of stock on some of my items. I told them to send it anyway and they gave me store credit. So in the end if it even makes it through I will have a 60day TA time and won’t be getting everything I originally ordered.

I’m happy some people seem to be getting there intl orders though. Been a terrible experience for me. Will be my last for sure.
Was your package sent the slower method? I paid for mine October 13th and still no update on tracking. Panda has been keeping in contact with me I'm just getting a little nervous that mine got grabbed

Back