PurplePandaLabs Raw source

What's the word on website availability. It's my understanding if it's in stock it shows up on the website and taken down when out of stock? I'm having issues completing an order

Currently running 750mg test cyp/wk. waking up with crazy night sweats. You would think I was running Tren but I’m not. Anybody ever experience this? Just on high dose of test.

Reactions: TRT
Currently running 750mg test cyp/wk. waking up with crazy night sweats. You would think I was running Tren but I’m not. Anybody ever experience this? Just on high dose of test.

I just saw a conversation about this the other day in a thread...something about estrogen being elevated causing night sweats? @gr8whitetrukker were you part of this conversation?

I just saw a conversation about this the other day in a thread...something about estrogen being elevated causing night sweats? @gr8whitetrukker were you part of this conversation?
No I wasn’t. But in the past the most test a week I’ve ever run was 500mg. This is the first time I’ve bumped it up to 750mg. And first time I’ve got sweats like this. Idk it’s weird. It could be just the change in hormones. Just wondering if anybody else has experienced this. Cause u don’t hear about it much as a side from test

No I wasn’t. But in the past the most test a week I’ve ever run was 500mg. This is the first time I’ve bumped it up to 750mg. And first time I’ve got sweats like this. Idk it’s weird. It could be just the change in hormones. Just wondering if anybody else has experienced this. Cause u don’t hear about it much as a side from test

I’ve had it happen to me before too when running high test, haven’t been able to figure out if it’s random yet.

Are you doing a test only cycle? What’s your AI?

My first blast in 2016 I experienced the exact same thing! 600 a week and I would soak the sheets. Never done tren but I can’t see how it could’ve been any worse!

My first blast in 2016 I experienced the exact same thing! 600 a week and I would soak the sheets. Never done tren but I can’t see how it could’ve been any worse!
Just wait till you try it. Didn't get night sweats with tren A but my tren E was absolutely disgusting. Slept in a tee shirt with a towel under me and both were soaked.

Back