PurplePandaLabs Raw source

swole.... would it be safe to assume if it goes to my shopping cart or if an item is for sale .. its in stock and ready to ship??
putting an order together.. just would like to verify .. thanks also... any discount code u can pm me ;) its 600+

swole.... would it be safe to assume if it goes to my shopping cart or if an item is for sale .. its in stock and ready to ship??
putting an order together.. just would like to verify .. thanks also... any discount code u can pm me ;) its 600+
Found this one somewhere else
10% Off Discount Code - 589d6c05

I've also decided that if I ever need to dispose of a body that I will be plugging in the Vitamix. Then I'll just pour that motherfucker straight into the toilet and flush. I am sure it is up to the task. ( not that i would ever do such a thing ) :D
If you decide to test that theory out let me know I'll send you my ex wife.

Anybody tell me what the anadrol tabs look like? Bout to start my cycle, thought i had drol but possibly var since it says "OA" 50mg. Pm'ed @PurplePandaLabs Rep. But I'm guessing I'm one of the ones he didn't get. Thanks

Anybody tell me what the anadrol tabs look like? Bout to start my cycle, thought i had drol but possibly var since it says "OA" 50mg. Pm'ed @PurplePandaLabs Rep. But I'm guessing I'm one of the ones he didn't get. Thanks
OA on the site says

Website says this:

Anavar (Oxandrolone, OA) - 10mg*100 Tablets - International shipping

So for sure contact panda

Back