PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It's called instant oats. I use that brand for everything. Wait for sales to buy anything they regularly have 40-60% off sales. I get the 11lb bags of whey protein for 55$. 11lb bag of instant oats I paid 8$. I haven't had an issue with gas yet

I'm not a fan of their flavored protein concentrate. Too much lactose and sweeteners. Their 11lb unflavored whey isolate is pretty legit though. I just add powdered peanut butter for flavor into the shakes.

I use the myprotein powdered oats for my high calorie shakes. 10 pounds for $10-15 depending on the sale. Not sure if the body can fully digest it though because it makes me fart like hell
Ever considered cream of rice? Some pro's swear by it because it digests easier and faster. I like oatmeal, but it gives me the same issue. Anyone eat cream of rice that can chime in?

Where are you buying 11lbs for 55$?

I just got 22lbs of vanilla whey protein concentrate from myprotein.com for $100.00 free shipping. About 19g protein per serving.

It tests well on labdoor.com (in the top 10 - above ON products). Check out labdoor if you haven't before to see what is actually in your protein. How about some heavy metals?

Actually, hell in the heavy metal section it talks about freaking mercury and lead.. in myprotein.com whey concentrate...sweet deal, but it might kill ya...

I'm at work but I'm interested to read the labdoor results.

I have used this protein for a while and may need to rethink things... labdoor.com said it "passed" the heavy metal test, but still... I may need some hippie grass fed organic protein, lol.

Anyone besides me having bad pip with their first round of panda products. I always pin in the glutes and lats, there's been bad swelling and discoloration at all the injection sites. I'm currently using their test P/tren A blend. Just tapered up to 100mg a day. I've also had a constant headache since I started.

Anyone besides me having bad pip with their first round of panda products. I always pin in the glutes and lats, there's been bad swelling and discoloration at all the injection sites. I'm currently using their test P/tren A blend. Just tapered up to 100mg a day. I've also had a constant headache since I started.
Not the stuff with the metal caps, but the new stuff in the new oil yes

I just got 22lbs of vanilla whey protein concentrate from myprotein.com for $100.00 free shipping. About 19g protein per serving.

It tests well on labdoor.com (in the top 10 - above ON products). Check out labdoor if you haven't before to see what is actually in your protein. How about some heavy metals?

Actually, hell in the heavy metal section it talks about freaking mercury and lead.. in myprotein.com whey concentrate...sweet deal, but it might kill ya...

I'm at work but I'm interested to read the labdoor results.

I have used this protein for a while and may need to rethink things... labdoor.com said it "passed" the heavy metal test, but still... I may need some hippie grass fed organic protein, lol.
I saw that on labdoor.

Yes same symptoms here minus the headaches. Just got the glute earlier at like 530 no pip as of yet. We’ll see what the morning brings.

Tren headaches for me are alleviated by slightly dropping the dose.

Back