PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The TNE kicks like a mule but subsides in a day roughly. I expected it to a point but damn. It's not crippling just smarts more than expected.

I'll put everyones blender here into my vitamix just for fun. The vitamix is the great white shark of the blender world! All your blenders suck! .... Sorry i got a little carried away.
Thats fine if you wana be that way....ill jus take me an my magic bullet elsewhere bahahaha....yall got me wantin to check these so called vitathingamajigs out. An off i go...the search has official begun....google where ya at bitch??? Here comes Jhonny B-Rad :eek::confused:;):eek::):D:p:cool:

Thats fine if you wana be that way....ill jus take me an my magic bullet elsewhere bahahaha....yall got me wantin to check these so called vitathingamajigs out. An off i go...the search has official begun....google where ya at bitch??? Here comes Jhonny B-Rad :eek::confused:;):eek::):D:p:cool:
Itll change your life

Im now going into second month of my homebrew bulk cycle, went from 77kg to 85kg. Im taking 1cc of test. Prop and npp 1cc eod. 4000cal daily. Cycle will go 12 weeks. How much more weight can i expect whadya think guys?

Get ready to drop about $400 on that vitamixthingy...we bought one about 5 years ago, still works like a charm. Can do anything, except blowjobs and anal.
I've also decided that if I ever need to dispose of a body that I will be plugging in the Vitamix. Then I'll just pour that motherfucker straight into the toilet and flush. I am sure it is up to the task. ( not that i would ever do such a thing ) :D

I've also decided that if I ever need to dispose of a body that I will be plugging in the Vitamix. Then I'll just pour that motherfucker straight into the toilet and flush. I am sure it is up to the task. ( not that i would ever do such a thing ) :D
definitely would be a great scene in a rob zombie horror !

Can you please tell me more about it?
If it's a known UG brand, if it's manufactured in-(panda)house, how it's manufactured, etc
Not that I'm nitpicky but T3 is dosed in micrograms so proper manufacture is critical.
I take the raws dissolve them in alcohol and then spray the tablet binder with the solution. Let it dry, put it in my mixer and then press. I've sent a sample each time I've manufactured them and it always came back at 50-55mcg per tablet

Im now going into second month of my homebrew bulk cycle, went from 77kg to 85kg. Im taking 1cc of test. Prop and npp 1cc eod. 4000cal daily. Cycle will go 12 weeks. How much more weight can i expect whadya think guys?
sky’s the limit lol, are you gonna be posting in cycle log ? i liked your last cycle you documented i’m always interested in seeing others process

Back