PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It's called instant oats. I use that brand for everything. Wait for sales to buy anything they regularly have 40-60% off sales. I get the 11lb bags of whey protein for 55$. 11lb bag of instant oats I paid 8$. I haven't had an issue with gas yet
Natures promise instant Oats

It's called instant oats. I use that brand for everything. Wait for sales to buy anything they regularly have 40-60% off sales. I get the 11lb bags of whey protein for 55$. 11lb bag of instant oats I paid 8$. I haven't had an issue with gas yet
Where are you buying 11lbs for 55$?

Recieved my TestC. Took first shot and got the biggest knot ive ever had. Hurts like crazy. Could have been tbe spot or injection itself as my left thigh is always sensitive. I will hit the right next week. I will also gey bloods after a few shots to compare to bloods i got right before this injection.

The knot and pain though. I really hope it was my mistake.

Recieved my TestC. Took first shot and got the biggest knot ive ever had. Hurts like crazy. Could have been tbe spot or injection itself as my left thigh is always sensitive. I will hit the right next week. I will also gey bloods after a few shots to compare to bloods i got right before this injection.

Assuming this is the new stuff?

I would have to read back a while to see how the new batch is identified.

I have purple tops. They are marked 2017/9. So i would assume new stuff. Unless something has changed since then.

I would have to read back a while to see how the new batch is identified.

I have purple tops. They are marked 2017/9. So i would assume new stuff. Unless something has changed since then.
Purple plastic tops? Those are the new ones

Domestic or int'l?

Well coming up on month and half TA time on intl order. Taken so long I was informed they are now out of stock on some of my items. I told them to send it anyway and they gave me store credit. So in the end if it even makes it through I will have a 60day TA time and won’t be getting everything I originally ordered.

I’m happy some people seem to be getting there intl orders though. Been a terrible experience for me. Will be my last for sure.

I did 1.5ml of mast e with a lil tren e and sust last night that just came from domestic and no pain at all idk if it’s the new carrier but I assume it is

I'm no expert on bloods, but i believe your gonna have to run it a little longer than a few shots for it to be accurately identifying the new product. Test c probably 7 weeks i believe.

Well coming up on month and half TA time on intl order. Taken so long I was informed they are now out of stock on some of my items. I told them to send it anyway and they gave me store credit. So in the end if it even makes it through I will have a 60day TA time and won’t be getting everything I originally ordered.

I’m happy some people seem to be getting there intl orders though. Been a terrible experience for me. Will be my last for sure.
That sucks for sure.
When they get grabbed it's pretty much out of our control all we can do is reship .

That's frustrating for sure

Back