PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Blender
8oz pasteurized egg whites
1 scoop whey
1 cup blueberries
1 cup quick oats
1tbsp peanut butter
Some water.... Blend that

Very good, less than 5 mins to make, drink, and wash the blender. Get a nutrininja and make it even easier
That does sound good. And a lot of protein! Give it a try this weekend! Ty

Yeah. Time to step my breakfast game up.
my breakfast go to is breakfast burritos and it makes my mornings MAGICAL, i make 12 burritos all on day and put two burritos in foil making 6 meals.

two packages on whatever tortillas you like (i use organic corn)
make a huge thing of scramble with peppers broc onions garlic taco sauce (i use all frozen just throw everything together super easy)
two cans refried beans, about 1/2 cup on each tortilla of beans, add scramble, and fold them up and put in foil. in the A.M i just throw the whole foiled burrito in the oven for 10 mins and boom done. i put a little salsa and eating good.

it takes me maybe 30 minutes to put them together for the whole week it’s so convenient . you can add some ground beef or turkey or whatever if you need more protein or subsitue black beans instead of refried beans for for less fat.

my breakfast go to is breakfast burritos and it makes my mornings MAGICAL, i make 12 burritos all on day and put two burritos in foil making 6 meals.

two packages on whatever tortillas you like (i use organic corn)
make a huge thing of scramble with peppers broc onions garlic taco sauce (i use all frozen just throw everything together super easy)
two cans refried beans, about 1/2 cup on each tortilla of beans, add scramble, and fold them up and put in foil. in the A.M i just throw the whole foiled burrito in the oven for 10 mins and boom done. i put a little salsa and eating good.

it takes me maybe 30 minutes to put them together for the whole week it’s so convenient . you can add some ground beef or turkey or whatever if you need more protein or subsitue black beans instead of refried beans for for less fat.
That's on point

They are just worth the investment lol.

If you get a chance to purchase one, do it. Love mine.

Never had it bog down, can make peanut butter out of fresh peanuts etc. not many other blenders are as strong or versatile as a vitamix[emoji51]

I was given an older model of vitamin and it’s still a fuckin beast.

2cups whole milk
2 scoops whey
2 servings peanut butter
1 banana
1 palm full of blueberries
6 strawberries

Blend that shit up. Easily 1,000-1,200
calories and can easily adjust with milk/peanut butter.

I use the myprotein powdered oats for my high calorie shakes. 10 pounds for $10-15 depending on the sale. Not sure if the body can fully digest it though because it makes me fart like hell

I use the myprotein powdered oats for my high calorie shakes. 10 pounds for $10-15 depending on the sale. Not sure if the body can fully digest it though because it makes me fart like hell
It's called instant oats. I use that brand for everything. Wait for sales to buy anything they regularly have 40-60% off sales. I get the 11lb bags of whey protein for 55$. 11lb bag of instant oats I paid 8$. I haven't had an issue with gas yet

Back