PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So true. I have guys come to me all the time saying how they can't grow but they eat SO much. Then turns out at best they get 3k calories. Pre workout meal is junk, intra is maybe bcaas, and post workout is just whey
And when you burn 2k-3k calories at work! Sometimes the shit just seems impossible! Like I tell my co-workers, training is the easy fun part. Trying to make time to stuff down all that food. That's the challenge!

And when you burn 2k-3k calories at work! Sometimes the shit just seems impossible! Like I tell my co-workers, training is the easy fun part. Trying to make time to stuff down all that food. That's the challenge!
Man I just started this new job it's 6am-4:30pm Mon thru Thursday. (So I get three days off and work 4). But damn I only get 30mins to eat for lunch... And getting up at 4:45am to try to eat breakfast is tough. And it's pretty damn physical. So lately I've been only going to the gym Friday (legs and abs) Saturday (chest shoulders triceps) and Sunday (back and bi). Doesn't feel like enough. Definitely on the diet end.

Lol thanks for letting me vent.

Man I just started this new job it's 6am-4:30pm Mon thru Thursday. (So I get three days off and work 4). But damn I only get 30mins to eat for lunch... And getting up at 4:45am to try to eat breakfast is tough. And it's pretty damn physical. So lately I've been only going to the gym Friday (legs and abs) Saturday (chest shoulders triceps) and Sunday (back and bi). Doesn't feel like enough. Definitely on the diet end.

Lol thanks for letting me vent.

I got some powdered oatmeal off amazon that’s super fine. I combine 3 scoops (500 cals) with a couple bananas, peanut butter, protein powder and 3 cups whole milk. This makes breakfast easy and adds 12-1500 calories

I got some powdered oatmeal off amazon that’s super fine. I combine 3 scoops (500 cals) with a couple bananas, peanut butter, protein powder and 3 cups whole milk. This makes breakfast easy and adds 12-1500 calories
Breakfast is my hardest meal. Long days and late nights make getting up damn near impossible. A shake is usually all I have. Didn't know they made powdered oatmeal. I'll have to check that out.

Breakfast is my hardest meal. Long days and late nights make getting up damn near impossible. A shake is usually all I have. Didn't know they made powdered oatmeal. I'll have to check that out.
It's a little more money, but usually right next to the oats in supermarket. Quaker makes some.

Blender
8oz pasteurized egg whites
1 scoop whey
1 cup blueberries
1 cup quick oats
1tbsp peanut butter
Some water.... Blend that

Very good, less than 5 mins to make, drink, and wash the blender. Get a nutrininja and make it even easier

id recommend just putting any ol oats in a blender or bullet or whatever you got and chopping them up same thing less money than pre bought

This is probably smarter, I have a shitty blender though. Is there any grittiness with the ninja? I’ve heard those things are pretty good.

I have had the same issue and can't seem to find where I have been going wrong.
Eat2grow
I am up 53lbs in 20 months (they don't feed well in prison)... last 14 months of which on only panda raws.... eating becomes a chore...

Staples for quick meals
Powdered mashed potatoes
Oatmeal
Cereal post workout
Baked French fries
Waffles
Fruit
Peanut butter and honey sandwiches
Ice cream (post workout)
Sipping on olive oil with meals for fat
Rice
Tons of chicken breast (I make chicken salad with salsa,dill pickles, tiny bit of light mayo) so I don't have to chew chicken
Pork roast and lean chops
Steak
10 ×18packs of eggs a week

Avocado

Last edited:
So true. I have guys come to me all the time saying how they can't grow but they eat SO much. Then turns out at best they get 3k calories. Pre workout meal is junk, intra is maybe bcaas, and post workout is just whey

I know I don't eat enough but maybe I'm doing this working out thing wromg too. How f-ing long are you guys working out that you need a meal in the middle of it?

This is probably smarter, I have a shitty blender though. Is there any grittiness with the ninja? I’ve heard those things are pretty good.
I have a ninja professional and have no complaints. I still like waring better but the ninja had a better price and works just fine with frozen strawberries and blueberries, steel cut oats, powder a banana and apple juice it doesn't struggle a bit.

I know I don't eat enough but maybe I'm doing this working out thing wromg too. How f-ing long are you guys working out that you need a meal in the middle of it?
Lol I think intra workouts are a bit much. I mean how fast do people think food is digested? I trained fasted for years when i worked out first thing in the morning. I just hate the feeling of something swishing around my stomach while working.

Post workout is fine. Pre workout depends on what time you workout in my opinion. Intra? Nah. Maybe some bcaas but that's mainly cuz plain water sucks.

Lol I think intra workouts are a bit much. I mean how fast do people think food is digested? I trained fasted for years when i worked out first thing in the morning. I just hate the feeling of something swishing around my stomach while working.

Post workout is fine. Pre workout depends on what time you workout in my opinion. Intra? Nah. Maybe some bcaas but that's mainly cuz plain water sucks.
I like plain water so that's enough for me intra

Eat2grow
I am up 53lbs in 20 months (they don't feed well in prison)... last 14 months of which on only panda raws.... eating becomes a chore...

Staples for quick meals
Powdered mashed potatoes
Oatmeal
Cereal post workout
Baked French fries
Waffles
Fruit
Peanut butter and honey sandwiches
Ice cream (post workout)
Sipping on olive oil with meals for fat
Rice
Tons of chicken breast (I make chicken salad with salsa,dill pickles, tiny bit of light mayo) so I don't have to chew chicken
Pork roast and lean chops
Steak
10 ×18packs of eggs a week

Avocado

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Back