PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Forgot to update you guys this morning. It's now 32 1/2 hours after first pin the miglyol oil. And I can say I have had VERY minimal pip. I don't think I would even notice it if I wasn't looking for it. Keep in mind I've been using MCT up until now so that could be contributing to me not having any pip. I'm personally a fan of this oil for now.
I love miglyol or however u spell it, it's thin and goes in easy. Easy to spot debris in a vial and I get no acne...I break out from gso and I have to warm that shit up to pin even with 23 guage cuz it's hard to push and you end up moving the needle causing pip anyway.

I love miglyol or however u spell it, it's thin and goes in easy. Easy to spot debris in a vial and I get no acne...I break out from gso and I have to warm that shit up to pin even with 23 guage cuz it's hard to push and you end up moving the needle causing pip anyway.
I've only ever used MCT and now the miglyol. So no experience with the gso. But in my previous post I talked about with the MCT I thought I was gonna break the syringe sometimes trying to push it in. I agree about how smooth the miglyol is. It's like night and day. Like I said earlier as of now definitely a fan of this new oil, but in the end panda is gonna do what he feels is right for the majority of his customers which is the right thing to do from a business standpoint. Would be cool if he could do some batches with gso and some batches with miglyol for all of his finished products, but that's probably asking a lot lol

On another note, as of this week I'm cruising on 250mg a week of the test E and then around the first of January I'll be blasting again on 500mg a week along with winstrol and clen to prep for my first show. I didn't see and clen on the domestic or international so any idea if it will ever be available? @PurplePandaLabs Rep. I was planning on doing a log for that if enough guys are interested?

On another note, as of this week I'm cruising on 250mg a week of the test E and then around the first of January I'll be blasting again on 500mg a week along with winstrol and clen to prep for my first show. I didn't see and clen on the domestic or international so any idea if it will ever be available? @PurplePandaLabs Rep. I was planning on doing a log for that if enough guys are interested?

Clen got banned in China so it's one of those custom orals.

I've only ever used MCT and now the miglyol. So no experience with the gso. But in my previous post I talked about with the MCT I thought I was gonna break the syringe sometimes trying to push it in. I agree about how smooth the miglyol is. It's like night and day. Like I said earlier as of now definitely a fan of this new oil, but in the end panda is gonna do what he feels is right for the majority of his customers which is the right thing to do from a business standpoint. Would be cool if he could do some batches with gso and some batches with miglyol for all of his finished products, but that's probably asking a lot lol
Maybe not. There's another source offers lower solvent line and cottonseed oil I think as alternative to anyone sensitive. Not for every oil, just the test c I think....

We don't have clen at the moment sorry.

I ran another sources npp @600pw week with 800 cyp and had a nice 10 week run. Weight stayed the same on the scale but I did shed some fat and picked up some good strength!

800mg Test Cyp and 600mg NPP and you didn’t gain any weight?

What the fuck?

I did 450 test and 300npp and gained 15lbs without even trying...still looked just as lean too.

Clen got banned in China so it's one of those custom orals.
My coach gave me a research website for the clen that he swears by and has been using for awhile now and the dudes an IFBB pro so I guess I'll be good to try it out. I was just hoping panda would have it for the sake of using the same company for everything.

800mg Test Cyp and 600mg NPP and you didn’t gain any weight?

What the fuck?

I did 450 test and 300npp and gained 15lbs without even trying...still looked just as lean too.
I have had the same issue and can't seem to find where I have been going wrong.

Back