PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Has anyone tried panda T3 raws?

BTW all those parent/child bottles recipes are total BS and dangerous.
AT BEST you can dissolve T3 at 1 mg/ml and only with pure lab grade alcohol.
Preferably settle for 0.5 mg/ml and most preferably 0.1 mg/ml (100 mcg/ml).
Get a chance to weight about 10 mg in an expensive, enclosed true lab superscale

Only do so while wearing full protective respirator+gloves+googles+clothing
dissolve it in 100 mg ethyl alcohol in an enclosed bottle to prevent powder from becoming airborne, wait a few hours before opening the bottle cap to allow for eventual airborne powder to settle down on liquid.

While it slowly degrades, it still feels decently potent by week 2, and fairly weak by week 4
so you may consider discarding what's left at week 2 and brewing a new one again.
bump

Forgot to update you guys this morning. It's now 32 1/2 hours after first pin the miglyol oil. And I can say I have had VERY minimal pip. I don't think I would even notice it if I wasn't looking for it. Keep in mind I've been using MCT up until now so that could be contributing to me not having any pip. I'm personally a fan of this oil for now.

Forgot to update you guys this morning. It's now 32 1/2 hours after first pin the miglyol oil. And I can say I have had VERY minimal pip. I don't think I would even notice it if I wasn't looking for it. Keep in mind I've been using MCT up until now so that could be contributing to me not having any pip. I'm personally a fan of this oil for now.
Lucky... Mine has been worse every day. Pretty reduced range of motion, putting my sock on is a feat

Hey, PPL, does the domestic HCG come with BAC? Or is it available separately?
No I don'tbelieve it does.
So I checked and I received everything except 2grams of mk677 raws. That's all I didn't get. I don't expect it shipped out but if I could get it shipped the next time that would be great @PurplePandaLabs Rep.
Yeah just pm me your info and I will have it credited to your account .

Back