PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just a update about carrier were kinda letting it play out before a decision is made because we have alot of customers that like migyol and we also are concerned if some of our customers can't handle it .
Panda doesn't have a problem with going back to gso because it's cheaper it would save money.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
I’d like to thank you for checking on my order when asked
I was one of the ones who got domestic when it got shut down and had to do international. Never been a fan of international. Well I have to say the discreet shipping was some clever shit.
Also it was 3 weeks on the dot from the day paid and shipped. Very nice work

I’ve ordered domestic from panda as well and it was around 3-5 days. Just FYI

Also everything was accounted for

Just a update about carrier were kinda letting it play out before a decision is made because we have alot of customers that like migyol and we also are concerned if some of our customers can't handle it .
Panda doesn't have a problem with going back to gso because it's cheaper it would save money.
Yes!!!! Awesome news!!!! Will it be announced if/when the switch back happens?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
I’d like to thank you for checking on my order when asked
I was one of the ones who got domestic when it got shut down and had to do international. Never been a fan of international. Well I have to say the discreet shipping was some clever shit.
Also it was 3 weeks on the dot from the day paid and shipped. Very nice work

I’ve ordered domestic from panda as well and it was around 3-5 days. Just FYI

Also everything was accounted for
Just holler anytime you need something bro.
I'm glad you are happy .

Has anyone tried panda T3 raws?

BTW all those parent/child bottles recipes are total BS and dangerous.
AT BEST you can dissolve T3 at 1 mg/ml and only with pure lab grade alcohol.
Preferably settle for 0.5 mg/ml and most preferably 0.1 mg/ml (100 mcg/ml).
Get a chance to weight about 10 mg in an expensive, enclosed true lab superscale

Only do so while wearing full protective respirator+gloves+googles+clothing
dissolve it in 100 mg ethyl alcohol in an enclosed bottle to prevent powder from becoming airborne, wait a few hours before opening the bottle cap to allow for eventual airborne powder to settle down on liquid.

While it slowly degrades, it still feels decently potent by week 2, and fairly weak by week 4
so you may consider discarding what's left at week 2 and brewing a new one again.

Same here... exactly lol. 3 days ago started 100mg/day. Awesome pumps, but lethargic and killed my appetite already.
I haven't noticed an appetite decrease yet, but then again, I force myself to eat as much as I do as it is lol. Didn't even realize that I am a little more lethargic than normal too!! As long as I get my insane workout in, I can be a lil lazy for the rest of the day ;P ... Good luck with your cycle!

I'd like a pair of the googles you're talking about.
lol nice catch
meant lab goggles
safe100.jpg

best if they keep a tight seal.

Any used ppl black top gh long enough to have an opinion on it yet? I got a couple of kits I'll be adding in to this cycle in a few weeks and run through pct. So eventually I will have an opinion on it if not.

Any used ppl black top gh long enough to have an opinion on it yet? I got a couple of kits I'll be adding in to this cycle in a few weeks and run through pct. So eventually I will have an opinion on it if not.

Don't recall seeing too many here but here's 2 most recent ones from the Reddit board

I ran a couple kits at 2 iu they work as should I haven't run the meditrope so I can't compare to them but they worked as well as the greys that I have run.

Back