PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’ve also read people get used to it after a few injections
Yeah to be honest when I first started trt Watson made me sore but like I said it wasn't anything terrible .
The first time I tried migyol it was terrible experience something was bad off but it was another ugl I still have some no way in hell I would try to run it.
But I haven't had that experience this time just small depot and soreness .

I've let him know I will update yall on the decision .
How's the pip is it crippling or pretty sore with a depot under the skin?
It's not crippling. I massage it really well post injection so there's a small knot but not much. A little swelling. I went for a walk and it helped it loosen up a bit. Reduced knee flexion by maybe 5-10%?

I don't want to name other sources but it is definitely not as bad as someone else who used 840 and we all thought that was the culprit. Something else was up there. This is nothing like that

It's not crippling. I massage it really well post injection so there's a small knot but not much. A little swelling. I went for a walk and it helped it loosen up a bit. Reduced knee flexion by maybe 5-10%?

I don't want to name other sources but it is definitely not as bad as someone else who used 840 and we all thought that was the culprit. Something else was up there. This is nothing like that
Yeah that's what I was wondering .
I guess you're experience is about like mine after a couple of pins mine went away all together .
I'm sure gso is not off the table by no means
I mentioned.a 50/50 mix but I'm not sure if both are compatible .

Last edited:
Back