PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Pin standing or sitting. I’d be afraid of contracting muscle while attempting to pin in the standing positing.

But if your sitting. Do you keep your leg extended yet relaxed or in 90 degree bent and relaxed of course.

Finally, do you guys insect slowly or slam in in. I’m talking needles...get your mind out of the gutter. LOL
Nice slow steady pressure. I dump 1ml in about 8-10 seconds or so.

No matter what you're running? I was referring to a post I read where some guy was talking about running 750 test I'm thinking...how would you control estro with no AI?
That is about the dose that at about week 6 to 7 i need about 3 mg of arimidex over 2 weeks...then nothing else for the remaining 6 weeks.
I feel better anyway with higher e2 on cycle....

That is about the dose that at about week 6 to 7 i need about 3 mg of arimidex over 2 weeks...then nothing else for the remaining 6 weeks.
I feel better anyway with higher e2 on cycle....
Would you mind telling me how high? I read high estro causes bloat, can lead to gyno, etc., so maybe I need to worry about that a little less?

I hate doing shots in the quads.Dont know why but every time I do quads there’s pip and I hit a nerve.I hit shoulders,bi’s ,tris even lats and it’s great.Especially like doing a shot in the biceps and the next day doing arms.But quad shots are terrible for me

Would you mind telling me how high? I read high estro causes bloat, can lead to gyno, etc., so maybe I need to worry about that a little less?
I dont get any symptoms of high e2 other then fluid retention till its near 70.
Mine at 500mg a week runs in the 40s.
Usually the first symptom i notice is emotional....puppy ads or chick flicks will send you sobbing for a towl.
Thats when i know its time for arimidex....lol
Alot of guys run e2 higher than the range on the lab test.
It actually boosts your ability to gain.
The key is to know yourself well enough to get ahead of the physical sides like libido and erection loss etc.
Ive never experienced these sides from high e2.....but everyone is different.
Also alot of guys on trt and cycles get paranoid and play with their nipples to much causing what they convince themselves is gyno.

I dont get any symptoms of high e2 other then fluid retention till its near 70.
Mine at 500mg a week runs in the 40s.
Usually the first symptom i notice is emotional....puppy ads or chick flicks will send you sobbing for a towl.
Thats when i know its time for arimidex....lol
Alot of guys run e2 higher than the range on the lab test.
It actually boosts your ability to gain.
The key is to know yourself well enough to get ahead of the physical sides like libido and erection loss etc.
Ive never experienced these sides from high e2.....but everyone is different.
Also alot of guys on trt and cycles get paranoid and play with their nipples to much causing what they convince themselves is gyno.

This 100% [emoji106]

Back