PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I think it was @Just Fish that said try standing up straight with your hands at your sides and where your thumbs touch your quads pin there. I've been doing that lately and warming my pin and zero pip. It's actually been working great.

I use .5 inch , 27 gauge for all my injections.
So if you use 1/2” then your saying 5/8” is big enough to pin quads? I thought it would be ok. The only reason I thought it could be the size of the pin is bc I was using 1” prior and never used to get a reaction like this.

So if you use 1/2” then your saying 5/8” is big enough to pin quads? I thought it would be ok. The only reason I thought it could be the size of the pin is bc I was using 1” prior and never used to get a reaction like this.
Most likely too short a pin bc I’m using their cyp too and it’s really smooth for me

Most likely too short a pin bc I’m using their cyp too and it’s really smooth for me
Yea I’m gonna bump it up to a 23gx1” only other pins I have on hand. And prob switch over to my glute until these quads heal up. Yea the injection is smooth even hours after. It’s not until about 24hrs later that I’m hurtin.

1/2” 29g is working perfect for me into the outer quad. I push on it moderately though and it probably goes in another 1/4”. O.5 ml e3d, have just been alternating quads. Carrier is MCT

Pinning in the quad with ppl test cyp. Using 5/8”x25g to pin. Fuckin quad is killing me and red and hard but then 2-3 days later it goes away. U guys think 5/8” is too small? Do u tho o that is causing the redness? Cause this is abnormal for me in that area
Homebrewed? Finished domestic or int? For smaller shots, I back load 29g 1/2" slin pins (and hit quads when I have too) but no issues to speak of.

Last edited:
Pinning in the quad with ppl test cyp. Using 5/8”x25g to pin. Fuckin quad is killing me and red and hard but then 2-3 days later it goes away. U guys think 5/8” is too small? Do u tho o that is causing the redness? Cause this is abnormal for me in that area
image.jpeg
:D
Lol J/K ... I use 1" 25g for everything except Glute. 23g 1.5" because I'm a fat ass.

Homebrewed? Finished domestic or int? For smaller shots, I back load 29g 1/2" slin pins (and hit quads when I have too) but no issues to speak of.
Finished intl.
yea it’s weird. I’m gonna try a 1” and see if that makes a difference. Unless I’m just fucking up where I’m pinning my quad which I don’t think I am.

I think it was @Just Fish that said try standing up straight with your hands at your sides and where your thumbs touch your quads pin there. I've been doing that lately and warming my pin and zero pip. It's actually been working great.

Pin standing or sitting. I’d be afraid of contracting muscle while attempting to pin in the standing positing.

But if your sitting. Do you keep your leg extended yet relaxed or in 90 degree bent and relaxed of course.

Finally, do you guys insect slowly or slam in in. I’m talking needles...get your mind out of the gutter. LOL

I have a freckle on my left quad and right above it is my spot.

But if you put your palm/wrist on your hip bone the end of your middle finger should be the sweet spot.

90 degree bent and relaxed of course.

90 degrees, relaxed. Frankly, even if your leg has a spasm during the inject (has happened to me more than once) it just isn't that big a deal. You have a needle that moves with your muscle being held by your fingers, not a bec-de-corbin being hacked into you by an Uruk.

Even my mastiff coming over and whacking the syringe (fully inserted into my quad on my 2nd injection ever) with her bear sized head was simply more of a mental shock than anything very dangerous physically.

I push the needle in slowly I suppose...

Pin standing or sitting. I’d be afraid of contracting muscle while attempting to pin in the standing positing.

But if your sitting. Do you keep your leg extended yet relaxed or in 90 degree bent and relaxed of course.

Finally, do you guys insect slowly or slam in in. I’m talking needles...get your mind out of the gutter. LOL
You stand just to find the spot. Then sit to pin. I keep my leg out at like 45 degree angle and relaxed. Definitely slow and steady. You want instant pain and pip from hell slam that plunger. You might even tear something inside.

90 degrees, relaxed. Frankly, even if your leg has a spasm during the inject (has happened to me more than once) it just isn't that big a deal. You have a needle that moves with your muscle being held by your fingers, not a bec-de-corbin being hacked into you by an Uruk.

Even my mastiff coming over and whacking the syringe (fully inserted into my quad on my 2nd injection ever) with her bear sized head was simply more of a mental shock than anything very dangerous physically.

I push the needle in slowly I suppose...
Hijacking this thread for a min. What kind of mastiff. I have a bullmastiff. Best fucking dog I've ever had. She's the best.

Back