PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Pinning in the quad with ppl test cyp. Using 5/8”x25g to pin. Fuckin quad is killing me and red and hard but then 2-3 days later it goes away. U guys think 5/8” is too small? Do u tho o that is causing the redness? Cause this is abnormal for me in that area
I'm interested to see how the new carrier oil is, I'll do a test with 1/2ml

1-1.5 should be good quads. If the variable is your not used to 5/8 then you could be to shallow. Also try warming it. Some people use a blow dryer. I run it under hot water. I know water is frowned upon but there is no way I'm going to contaminate the syringe the way I do it.

Why don't you just buy a candle warmer at Walmart for 3.95$ put your juice bottles on there for 3-5 minutes.....

Pinning in the quad with ppl test cyp. Using 5/8”x25g to pin. Fuckin quad is killing me and red and hard but then 2-3 days later it goes away. U guys think 5/8” is too small? Do u tho o that is causing the redness? Cause this is abnormal for me in that area

I use .5 inch , 27 gauge for all my injections.

R u pinning in the top of the quad or the side? When I pinned in the top I had those problems but the side I can do 3ml and not have any problems and I use 1” 25g

R u pinning in the top of the quad or the side? When I pinned in the top I had those problems but the side I can do 3ml and not have any problems and I use 1” 25g
There's a website I can't remember the name I'm sure some members will know that shows all the different sites you can pin and we're at on the muscle the top is definitely a no go.

Pin in the middle of the quad slightly to the left if on the left side or slighly right on the right side, pin slow.;)

Back