PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Bc they only serve like 15 states... It really isn't complicated.

Coinmama was going to be my goto but it's only available in half the states... I even had an acceptable states ID, but because my IP address was in a state that's not accepted... DENIED...

(Again, Gemini works great, but give verification a few weeks to a month... Gemini is the exchange that is looking to get bitcoin futures up and running... Gemini is owned by the Winklevoss twins who reportedly own 1% of all the bitcoin and they recieved 65 million from Mark Zuckerberg [facebook billionaire] in a lawsuit claiming Zuckerberg stole the facebook idea from them. Anyways, it's solid and inexpensive, but slow compared to coinbase.

Localbitcoins.com
It's like wall of coins... send money, card, etc to some random person with an ebay type rating and wait for your bitcoins to appear... I used it a couple times for small amounts...fees are higher than coinbase and Gemini and the guy I used still wanted to see ID and that I had the prepaid debit card that I used. It worked..but I only will use as last resort.

Cash in mail (CIM) - I used this religiously about 17 years ago... this board was called mesomorphosis at that time (think it was the same not sure... any mega vets chime in?) Anyways sending 500.00 then worked up to like 2500.00 cash in mail to china... worked every time except when customs locked down after 9/11...

I had no idea it was limited to 15 states. Thats lame for those its not available to. It was really easy to get setup with them for those who can use it anyway.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
I was wondering if you could reach out and find out about when the frog juice might be available again. Either international or domestic. Holding off on an order till that comes in. Not in a rush for it but would like to place it soon. Thanks man.

@Jeffg353 lol well that was easy enough. Thanks brother. Anyway, packaging was good. As you can see one of the labels is a little crooked and so is the top that you pop off but in my opinion minor issues as long as the gear is good. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. The test E has the new miglyol oil in it correct? Never tried this but will give some input on it and pip Monday morning.

Nice back splash in your kitchen homie

Def would like to try 10 but there 20mg caps. I guess I could open the cap and just eye it up. But then what? I don’t have shit to recap them.

Just open the cap and split it with your peepers. Pour some in a little cup of water and drink it. Or pour it on a spoon and add a little water then take it like cough medicine. Put the cap back together and set the half dose aside.

Def would like to try 10 but there 20mg caps. I guess I could open the cap and just eye it up. But then what? I don’t have shit to recap them.
Take the cap and hold it so the piece that slides over the top of the other half is facing up. Give a couple of flicks and pull the top off. Pour out half by eye into something to drink. Put the top back on. It just literally pops right on or off. Stir you dick juice and drink.

Sponsors

Back