PurplePandaLabs Raw source

For those of you having issues with bitcoin or coinbase give wallofcoins.com a try. Its completely anonymous. You request coins, pay buy depositing cash into a specified sellers bank account. They will direct you to the closest branch of that bank. Send a photo of the deposit slip and they send coins into your wallet within an hour. Simple as that and no limits that im aware of.

You request coins, pay buy depositing cash into a specified sellers bank account. They will direct you to the closest branch of that bank. Send a photo of the deposit slip and they send coins into your wallet within an hour.

That site seems to have a TON of issues with non-delivery.

For those of you having issues with bitcoin or coinbase give wallofcoins.com a try. Its completely anonymous. You request coins, pay buy depositing cash into a specified sellers bank account. They will direct you to the closest branch of that bank. Send a photo of the deposit slip and they send coins into your wallet within an hour. Simple as that and no limits that im aware of.
They have more ways to buy coins than any other place I have seen .

Man this sounds like it could turn scam real fast, too sketchy!

Yeah man I agree,,I afraid it's going to implode on itself.and I'm not so sure about it being as anonymous as it seems.CIM= anonymous.just my opinion.
I feel like it is anonymous because btc isn't illegal to buy but come on, I can tell u to give me 300 dollars right now and I'll send u 285 dollars worth of btc and u say ok I take your money and laugh to myself as I keep ur money and my btc. There isn't a bank teller out there that's gonna give u the identity of the account number u deposited into.

I feel like it is anonymous because btc isn't illegal to buy but come on, I can tell u to give me 300 dollars right now and I'll send u 285 dollars worth of btc and u say ok I take your money and laugh to myself as I keep ur money and my btc. There isn't a bank teller out there that's gonna give u the identity of the account number u deposited into.
The Feds are very good at getting any info from any where they want,,,just seems sketchy,,and Bitcoin is gonna take the heat for all the illicit transactions.where do I send the $300? Lol.guess I'm just a little paranoid of it.

Coinmama is what I use..It took 2 days to get verified, and I have a 10000$ weekly buying limit. 6% is their fee. Not sure why so many guys are making this complicated.
Bc they only serve like 15 states... It really isn't complicated.

It doesnt work that way. Ive used it a handful of times for larger transactions and never had any issues. The website arranges for you to buy peer to peer then it holds the coins in escrow until you make the payment so no one can take the money and run.

It doesnt work that way. Ive used it a handful of times for larger transactions and never had any issues. The website arranges for you to buy peer to peer then it holds the coins in escrow until you make the payment so no one can take the money and run.
Ooooh now that makes it better I thought I was going to be placing my trust in an individual that I don't kno!

I meant cash in mail,,CIM.lol.just so easy.
CIM is good if you and the source both trust each other. Just imagine how easy it would be for le to setup a sting in order to catch the receiver. With that said I use to only ise cim with a private source and it did work well

CIM imo is best, but as stated above^^ you need to really trust your guy!!
I did CIM once with a rather large amount. 3 days later I received my gear very happy!!!! 7 days later I received my envelope back with all my cash lol For some reason the source didn't get it so it came back to me. I was like jackpot MOTHERFUKER! Lol I emailed him and told him I had his cash he was thankful and I sent it back over. Didn't want to ruin a good source plus he kinda has my address lol.

Back