PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I did CIM once with a rather large amount. 3 days later I received my gear very happy!!!! 7 days later I received my envelope back with all my cash lol For some reason the source didn't get it so it came back to me. I was like jackpot MOTHERFUKER! Lol I emailed him and told him I had his cash he was thankful and I sent it back over. Didn't want to ruin a good source plus he kinda has my address lol.
Lol that's funny

Lol that's funny
My wife calls me and tellS me about some return envelope so i had her send me a pic. I was like wtf? I said DONT OPEN IT! I got home and drove around my block several times checking shit out lol. Took my dog for a walk around the block also. Finally Slowly opened the envelope looking for a transmitter or some wires or some shit lmfao! I was paranoid as fuck. I burned the package and envelope in my grill lol I'm retarted I know lol

My wife calls me and tellS me about some return envelope so i had her send me a pic. I was like wtf? I said DONT OPEN IT! I got home and drove around my block several times checking shit out lol. Took my dog for a walk around the block also. Finally Slowly opened the envelope looking for a transmitter or some wires or some shit lmfao! I was paranoid as fuck. I burned the package and envelope in my grill lol I'm retarted I know lol
Haha! No dude I know how it is for sure! I've done the same shit minutes the return envelope but just getting my first few packs i was super paranoid. Especially international. I was on that tracking like a hawk planning an escape route if shit went south! Hahaha

Domestic finished order arrived. Was gonna post a pic for you guys to see since a new guy has taken over domestic, but it says the file is too large, any tips on that so I can get it uploaded?

Weird how it changes after you get a few orders! You're like I was nervous for nothing!
My first couple orders, I was like well its personal use I'm not selling so they won't lock me up for too long!

@Jeffg353 lol well that was easy enough. Thanks brother. Anyway, packaging was good. As you can see one of the labels is a little crooked and so is the top that you pop off but in my opinion minor issues as long as the gear is good. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. The test E has the new miglyol oil in it correct? Never tried this but will give some input on it and pip Monday morning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171027-143040.png
    Screenshot_20171027-143040.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 160
I did CIM once with a rather large amount. 3 days later I received my gear very happy!!!! 7 days later I received my envelope back with all my cash lol For some reason the source didn't get it so it came back to me. I was like jackpot MOTHERFUKER! Lol I emailed him and told him I had his cash he was thankful and I sent it back over. Didn't want to ruin a good source plus he kinda has my address lol.

I have never done cash in mail. I have wondered about this option. I suppose you had tracking on the envelope to ensure it was delivered? Otherwise the source could say they didn't get it and you say you sent it. Or what if he actually DOESNT get it (like in your case) and you say you sent it.

I am considering this option with a source currently. I was considering not putting a return address on the envelope, but I suppose you can't do that if you want tracking? I don't know. What if YOU didn't put a return address on it? The envelope would have been sent back to the post office most likely. Then never claimed.

Good for you on doing the right thing. I would have too. But a lot of motherfuckers wouldn't have.

I have never done cash in mail. I have wondered about this option. I suppose you had tracking on the envelope to ensure it was delivered? Otherwise the source could say they didn't get it and you say you sent it. Or what if he actually DOESNT get it (like in your case) and you say you sent it.

I am considering this option with a source currently. I was considering not putting a return address on the envelope, but I suppose you can't do that if you want tracking? I don't know. What if YOU didn't put a return address on it? The envelope would have been sent back to the post office most likely. Then never claimed.

Good for you on doing the right thing. I would have too. But a lot of motherfuckers wouldn't have.
CIM should have your address as the return. Product in mail should have a burner return address.

Coinmama is what I use..It took 2 days to get verified, and I have a 10000$ weekly buying limit. 6% is their fee. Not sure why so many guys are making this complicated.
Coinmama was going to be my goto but it's only available in half the states... I even had an acceptable states ID, but because my IP address was in a state that's not accepted... DENIED...

(Again, Gemini works great, but give verification a few weeks to a month... Gemini is the exchange that is looking to get bitcoin futures up and running... Gemini is owned by the Winklevoss twins who reportedly own 1% of all the bitcoin and they recieved 65 million from Mark Zuckerberg [facebook billionaire] in a lawsuit claiming Zuckerberg stole the facebook idea from them. Anyways, it's solid and inexpensive, but slow compared to coinbase.

Localbitcoins.com
It's like wall of coins... send money, card, etc to some random person with an ebay type rating and wait for your bitcoins to appear... I used it a couple times for small amounts...fees are higher than coinbase and Gemini and the guy I used still wanted to see ID and that I had the prepaid debit card that I used. It worked..but I only will use as last resort.

Cash in mail (CIM) - I used this religiously about 17 years ago... this board was called mesomorphosis at that time (think it was the same not sure... any mega vets chime in?) Anyways sending 500.00 then worked up to like 2500.00 cash in mail to china... worked every time except when customs locked down after 9/11...

Last edited:
Coinmama was going to be my goto but it's only available in half the states... I even had an acceptable states ID, but because my IP address was in a state that's not accepted... DENIED...

(Again, Gemini works great, but give verification a few weeks to a month... Gemini is the exchange that is looking to get bitcoin futures up and running... Gemini is owned by the Winklevoss twins who reportedly own 1% of all the bitcoin and they recieved 65 million from Mark Zuckerberg [facebook billionaire] in a lawsuit claiming Zuckerberg stole the facebook idea from them. Anyways, it's solid and inexpensive, but slow compared to coinbase.

Localbitcoins.com
It's like wall of coins... send money, card, etc to some random person with an ebay type rating and wait for your bitcoins to appear... I used it a couple times for small amounts...fees are higher than coinbase and Gemini and the guy I used still wanted to see ID and that I had the prepaid debit card that I used. It worked..but I only will use as last resort.
I just set up my Gemini account. Super easy and quick. They said like two weeks to verify and less than 24 hours I got verified. The only thing that sucks is bank transfers take like 3-5 days to clear. You can wire transfer direct from the bank and that's like an hour before its clear but you have to go to the bank and my bank charges 25$ to send.

I just set up my Gemini account. Super easy and quick. They said like two weeks to verify and less than 24 hours I got verified. The only thing that sucks is bank transfers take like 3-5 days to clear. You can wire transfer direct from the bank and that's like an hour before its clear but you have to go to the bank and my bank charges 25$ to send.

Awesome you got verified so quick! Maybe I fell through the cracks... so on a positive note you can leave the cash sitting in Gemini until it clears...(Not stored as bitcoin, so price of bitcoin going down won't affect u.), buying 500.00 in bitcoin only cost $0.75..(after the initial bank wire) as opposed to $20.00 buying off (500.00) a card with coinbase, but u do have to think a few days ahead to wait on the money to clear for bank transfers...

All things considered, it's the next best thing...imo

CIM imo is best, but as stated above^^ you need to really trust your guy!!

So trust being the heart of the matter, has there ever been an situation where someone claimed to send a certain amount but didn’t and/or has a source ever claimed not to receive a certain amount?

U running a VPN to hide IP address? If not try doing that to see if they let u access coinmama?

Most of ours is now but I will holler at elite and see its very easy to tell migyol is almost water thin.
@Jeffg353 lol well that was easy enough. Thanks brother. Anyway, packaging was good. As you can see one of the labels is a little crooked and so is the top that you pop off but in my opinion minor issues as long as the gear is good. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. The test E has the new miglyol oil in it correct? Never tried this but will give some input on it and pip Monday morning.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Any other oils made with Miglyol? I've been looking to try it out but still doing some research on what lab to use. Holding out for a few more days hoping to come across a Halloween sale;);)

Back