PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Nah I only took 1 of your 20mg caps. It happened twice. My girls a nurse and she said that it can lower your bp and that could cause a headache.
Lol 20mg would fck me up for 2 days with a sinus headache .
@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
I was wondering if you could reach out and find out about when the frog juice might be available again. Either international or domestic. Holding off on an order till that comes in. Not in a rush for it but would like to place it soon. Thanks man.
Should be within next couple of weeks.

Pinning in the quad with ppl test cyp. Using 5/8”x25g to pin. Fuckin quad is killing me and red and hard but then 2-3 days later it goes away. U guys think 5/8” is too small? Do u tho o that is causing the redness? Cause this is abnormal for me in that area

Pinning in the quad with ppl test cyp. Using 5/8”x25g to pin. Fuckin quad is killing me and red and hard but then 2-3 days later it goes away. U guys think 5/8” is too small? Do u tho o that is causing the redness? Cause this is abnormal for me in that area
1-1.5 should be good quads. If the variable is your not used to 5/8 then you could be to shallow. Also try warming it. Some people use a blow dryer. I run it under hot water. I know water is frowned upon but there is no way I'm going to contaminate the syringe the way I do it.

Back