PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Has anyone used WU with ppl domestic? If so are the fees much? I’m just not sure if they are staying within the us or not. Obviously another country would be crazy with fees

So if somebody reads I do it....and does it....thats advice?

I read how some idiots on here don't use AI. Some idiots no pct.

Guess what....thats not making me want to do that. Not advice. Just their opinion.

Sorry your shit got shut down. At least you're not a condescending dick about it like that fish dude. If mine gets shut down then I will pursue another option. Good to have a heads up.
Some of us idiots dont need an ai...

:eek:
90 degrees, relaxed. Frankly, even if your leg has a spasm during the inject (has happened to me more than once) it just isn't that big a deal. You have a needle that moves with your muscle being held by your fingers, not a bec-de-corbin being hacked into you by an Uruk.

Even my mastiff coming over and whacking the syringe (fully inserted into my quad on my 2nd injection ever) with her bear sized head was simply more of a mental shock than anything very dangerous physically.

I push the needle in slowly I suppose...

I almost found comfort in your reply...but the visual imagery you gave me...LOL :eek:

You stand just to find the spot. Then sit to pin. I keep my leg out at like 45 degree angle and relaxed. Definitely slow and steady. You want instant pain and pip from hell slam that plunger. You might even tear something inside.

Got it. Thanks...I thought we were all supposed to do it like Bostin Loyd and slam that shit in. LOL

Finally, do you guys insect slowly or slam in in. I’m talking needles...get your mind out of the gutter. LOL
Very slowly With all the good stuff in the quads I make sure I'm not hitting a nerve or whatever! Takes me about almost a minute??? Same time to inject about 3cc's.
I've watched a couple videos where guys just slam it. I can't do it. Paranoid I guess.

Very slowly With all the good stuff in the quads I make sure I'm not hitting a nerve or whatever! Takes me about almost a minute??? Same time to inject about 3cc's.
I've watched a couple videos where guys just slam it. I can't do it. Paranoid I guess.

I think I’ve hit a never recently....the needle literally bounced back out. I was like what the fuck! I changed the needle, alcohol wiped again, and pinned again another spot.

Quite true... She was very nearly 10, I had hoped that she would live forever though.

We aim to please sir....

And we appreciate brother! And sorry to hear about the dog. I had a APBT several years back. Back in those days mid 80’s she was considered a big girl...obviously before all this bully line came along. Anyway, she lives with us 14 years! We took good care of her. Had several dogs there after, all pits, but noting like your first.

I think it was @Just Fish that said try standing up straight with your hands at your sides and where your thumbs touch your quads pin there. I've been doing that lately and warming my pin and zero pip. It's actually been working great.
That technique works great. I do that now and no veins or nerves are hit.

Back