PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Raws would be cheaper... I always stock up from international... I look at it like this -stock up for years on the essentials, and add in exotics as I go.
thank you brother, i’m a little skeptical about intl i rly wanna give it a go cause the savings is an insane difference but i’m not quite the gambler lol maybe one day

thank you brother, i’m a little skeptical about intl i rly wanna give it a go cause the savings is an insane difference but i’m not quite the gambler lol maybe one day
The packaging makes it a smooth process in my opinion. Never seen anything like it... I'm talking packs get opened and people still receive them...obviously, never order more than you can afford to lose, but the savings makes it worth it too me.

Last edited:
do the finished injectables get through just as well as the raws?
I wanted to try international also but wasnt sure if the stealth applied to
the vials as well.

Saw a lot of talk on here recently about NPP. This winter is going to be my first run with it. Not a big fan of the straight up bulk. Would like to stay more on the leaner side. Any one run it for more of a lean bulk.
Plan is.
weeks 1-4 PPL frog juice PWO and 400 test cyp.
Weeks 5-12 400 test cyp 4-600 mast prop and NPP? Not sure of this dose. Any recommendations.

Saw a lot of talk on here recently about NPP. This winter is going to be my first run with it. Not a big fan of the straight up bulk. Would like to stay more on the leaner side. Any one run it for more of a lean bulk.
Plan is.
weeks 1-4 PPL frog juice PWO and 400 test cyp.
Weeks 5-12 400 test cyp 4-600 mast prop and NPP? Not sure of this dose. Any recommendations.
I ran another sources npp @600pw week with 800 cyp and had a nice 10 week run. Weight stayed the same on the scale but I did shed some fat and picked up some good strength!

Back