PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Was your package sent the slower method? I paid for mine October 13th and still no update on tracking. Panda has been keeping in contact with me I'm just getting a little nervous that mine got grabbed
Sometimes the tracking won't update at all or right before you get it.
I'm sure some guy's have had the same experience.

Currently running 750mg test cyp/wk. waking up with crazy night sweats. You would think I was running Tren but I’m not. Anybody ever experience this? Just on high dose of test.
I got with anything over 500mg. I usually don't go over 300mg now.
12 weeks 750mg test cyp
First 30 days kick started with ppl hulk juice
.5 arimidex eod
Are you still within the first 30 days?
I’m going to man up and try tren a on my next blast. Hopefully I can handle it!
Take your Glutamine to help with heart burn in case you get it and like @Rogger Rabbit said take some magnesium. It'll help with making the best first experience. And if you still don't like it then you know it's just not for you even with reduced side effects.
Sometimes the tracking won't update at all or right before you get it.
I'm sure some guy's have had the same experience.
All the time. All the time. Even when I order clothes offline it'll do that shit. Nothing's perfect. Someone just forgets to scan a package.
It'll probably be even more common now with the holidays coming up.

Was your package sent the slower method? I paid for mine October 13th and still no update on tracking. Panda has been keeping in contact with me I'm just getting a little nervous that mine got grabbed

If it got grabbed you will get a letter. Least I did. But if it’s stuck in customs for longer then 5 days I would say it’s most likely snagged.

If it got grabbed you will get a letter. Least I did. But if it’s stuck in customs for longer then 5 days I would say it’s most likely snagged.
I've only gotten a letter once. 3 other times pack landed in the US, didn't make it through customs and was turned around.

I got with anything over 500mg. I usually don't go over 300mg now. Are you still within the first 30 days?Take your Glutamine to help with heart burn in case you get it and like @Rogger Rabbit said take some magnesium. It'll help with making the best first experience. And if you still don't like it then you know it's just not for you even with reduced side effects. All the time. All the time. Even when I order clothes offline it'll do that shit. Nothing's perfect. Someone just forgets to scan a package.
It'll probably be even more common now with the holidays coming up.
Yes only on week 2

Reactions: TRT
@PurplePandaLabs Rep. i know you said a few weeks on the frog juice but any chance that will domestic as well. Would really like to have it in hand by the end of December. Just concerned that the availability won't be till the end of November beginning of December then also have to deal with holiday shipping as well as going international.

You think I should drop it to 500 mg? Would that even make a difference?
If this isn’t your first cycle I wouldn’t. Don’t mess with with any other compounds and see if it will pass. Get bloods in 2-3 weeks and at that point I would adjust. I believe 700+ isn’t necessary to get great results but it really isn’t that high were sides should show up that bad. I know guys who do 1.5 grams. Just my thoughts. Obviously if you start feeling shitty then absolutely change it up. I just like too see what my body can and cannot handle so I know. Good luck man!

Last edited:
If this isn’t your first cycle I wouldn’t. Don’t mess with with any other compounds and see if it will pass. Get bloods in 2-3 weeks and at that point I would adjust. I believe 700+ isn’t necessary to get great results but it really isn’t that high were sides should show up that bad. I know guys who do 1.5 grams. Just my thoughts. Obviously if you start feeling shitty then absolutely change it up. I just like to what my body can and cannot handle so I know. Good luck man!
Thanks for the advice. No not my first cycle just my first time running test above 500mg a wk. honestly the sweats are annoying but not the end of the world. Nothing compared to what I deal with on Tren. Just was curious to see if others plp experienced this with test cyp. Kinda unexpected.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. i know you said a few weeks on the frog juice but any chance that will domestic as well. Would really like to have it in hand by the end of December. Just concerned that the availability won't be till the end of November beginning of December then also have to deal with holiday shipping as well as going international.
I asked about stocking it domestic and it was going to be about a month I will check and see when it will be back on international list.
Hey panda not sure how to pm can you pm brother
Yes sir

Back