PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Whats the scoop with this trestolone stuff? Read a little bit. Anyone give it a run and how was it?

There is a thread in the 'steroid forum' called Trestolone - Check it out

I am a big fan and have made a lot of progress while on it. I like the results and the 'alpha' type feeling while on it.. great endurance and energy all the time..

There is a thread in the 'steroid forum' called Trestolone - Check it out

I am a big fan and have made a lot of progress while on it. I like the results and the 'alpha' 097, member: 78840"]There is a thread in the 'steroid forum' called Trestolone - Check it out

I am a big fan and have made a lot of progress while on it. I like the results and the 'alpha' type feeling while on it.. great endurance and energy all the time..
please elaborate.. What I found was Tren and test hex..is that even close? What dose do you find best?

lol no thanks! I just thought y'all were talking about wiping the top every time. I'm just like why, unless u rubbing the vial in the dirt or on the ground after u draw.
Sterilization of everything that the needle touches just is good habit to ensure you don’t get an infection. I prefer not to use the needle I draw with. I would doubt bacteria would live long on the rubber but it only takes a second.

Back