PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm not a fan of their flavored protein concentrate. Too much lactose and sweeteners. Their 11lb unflavored whey isolate is pretty legit though. I just add powdered peanut butter for flavor into the shakes.
I like a lot of their flavors but after 11lbs they do get overwhelming.

fuckkkk so many rules, wipe the top with alcohol, use a pad , use a q tip, don’t share needles, don’t brew in the toilet, dont use piss to sterilize your lab equipment, don’t stick your dick in that , fuckkkkkkk
Those are just suggestions and more of guidelines. All of the items above I am sure have been done too some degree of success. So carry on!

Your thoughts? Yeah it passed but lead and mercury? I need to read up on ramifications... I just read that for the first time yesterday... I probably drink 5lbs a month..
It passed the tests. Only issue I see could possibly be lead. If you take fish oil or eat seafood then you are getting way more mercury then you could get from using that protein

Well, how much Mercury is in there and what's detrimental to your health and kinda weigh the risk vs benefit factors.

Also I can't speak for that site. Someone could be paying one thing to be higher on the list. Who knows. The credibility seemed to check out.
The one I use had less than 1 part per million on the heavy metal essay which was a 98 rating. The category average was 61 rating.

Reactions: TRT
Looking through here i cant seem to find any bad reviews. How did i miss this one? Really may have to give you guys a shot. We will see how this order goes from another place. Thanks for all the experience from yall here. Feels like a shot in the dark sometimes.

Was your package sent the slower method? I paid for mine October 13th and still no update on tracking. Panda has been keeping in contact with me I'm just getting a little nervous that mine got grabbed

I've been there. Tracking sometimes is worthless. PPL will take care of you.

Had four successful packs land including sust cyp npp and Tren A. Haven’t tried the Tren yet but I have to say I’m satisfied with the results from the domestic npp and test. I was wondering if you guys have tried the purple top HGH and if you found it effective, about to pull the trigger. Any feedback would be awesome! Couldn’t find any info on it reading through these pages

Back