PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I guess the use of "ya'll" tells me everything I need to know. Do "ya'll" sterilize your injection sites?:rolleyes: I guess you didn't realize all those other posts making fun of your stupidity. Maybe you are just a fan lol

Naw buddy, your the stupid fuck in this situation!
@Just Fish the use of "y'all" is in proper context and form. Also, yes, it is a word. Oh and you spelled it wrong...culture doesn't define intelligence, but yes, his lack of knowledge regarding very basic information for pinning does point to a low I.Q.

I don't have a lack of knowledge in pinning I've been doing this for a long ass time I kno more than fish face has!
Honestly I didn't think everyone did wipe every single time I wipe when I pop the top. I keep my stuff clean and stored in a clean place, I don't draw and pin with the same needle because I think that's unsanitary! But that's my opinion. Glad I could provide you guys with some lulz!!

Is "you guys" better for ya fishfuck lol?

Ok. So who is running the new testC/ purple tops. First shot last week hurt like a MF. Im still feeling it. I pinned 250mg. Today i pinned again, switched legs of course. For several reason, i lowered the dosage to 150mg.

Ive been pinning for almost 2 years now. I have never had any issues. The actual pinning and injection didnt hurt, to be clear i message it in. A few hours later, i am feeling a knot again.

Fyi. I extract with 21gx1" needle. And pin with a 25g×1.5" into the thigh muscle.

@Just Fish the use of "y'all" is in proper context and form. Also, yes, it is a word. Oh and you spelled it wrong...culture doesn't define intelligence, but yes, his lack of knowledge regarding very basic information for pinning does point to a low I.Q.
Not surprising, that is not a contraction I ever use. Also, yes, it is a contraction :p

Ok. So who is running the new testC/ purple tops. First shot last week hurt like a MF. Im still feeling it. I pinned 250mg. Today i pinned again, switched legs of course. For several reason, i lowered the dosage to 150mg.

Ive been pinning for almost 2 years now. I have never had any issues. The actual pinning and injection didnt hurt, to be clear i message it in. A few hours later, i am feeling a knot again.

Fyi. I extract with 21gx1" needle. And pin with a 25g×1.5" into the thigh muscle.
fuck that

It's the new carrier oil miglyol 840. Horrible. I now have half a dozen vials of stuff I won't touch. Won't get anything else until they've completely gone back to gso.

1.5 in the thigh? Fuck that

It's the new carrier oil miglyol 840. Horrible. I now have half a dozen vials of stuff I won't touch. Won't get anything else until they've completely gone back to gso.
I pinned the miglyol for the second time last night. (Since I'm only doing 250 a week now I decided to change to Sunday nights instead of Monday mornings since my lazy ass is always running late for work). And zero pip so far. I'm really enjoying this new oil since it's so smooth and zero pip for me, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.... On a side note I'd be happy to take those vials off your hands;)

I don't draw and pin with the same needle because I think that's unsanitary!
That's because you do not sterilize the top every time. You could still introduce contaminants into the vial with the needle. I hope you wipe the injection sites

Back