PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I had 2 pins. A blue and green. What's that 21 and 23 gauge? It was brutal by the end. Now pinning with a 25g into the delt seems like a chore.

The only award I should get was a Darwin award for idiot of the year. I didn't know I could buy them in them online
Most pharmacies have a junkie program where they'll give you pins stupid cheap(depending on state) also theirs tractor supply or any livestock/feed store. No reason what so ever to ever reuse a pin...or syringe.

I like to live dangerously. :cool: Kidding. I reused my draw needle a few times in the beginning. But I learned to order the 100boxs from now on!

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/bottle-top-filters.134362203/#post-1615514
Here is the reference to the ashtray

Why the hell is there lead or heavy metals in protein?
That's what I want to know... Why does my goto affordable protein have mercury and lead with warning labels in california? Makes me wonder how common this is (as far as heavy metals). Makes me think about an apartment I was looking at 20 years ago that wanted me to sign a lead paint waiver to live there... umm no thanks.. I don't know much about heavy metal toxicity, but if I gotta sign a waiver... you know they are getting sued over it.

Back