PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Hey no one ever told or taught me shut in the gear game. And the internet is hit or miss with info. Honestly I only sterilze the area and the actually pin every time. Fuck that top! And you too!

I'm sorry:oops:
The pin is already sterile if you use a new one every time. The top is not.

Hey no one ever told or taught me shut in the gear game. And the internet is hit or miss with info. Honestly I only sterilze the area and the actually pin every time. Fuck that top! And you too!

I'm sorry:oops:
You sterilize the mother fucking needle? If you are reusing needles please go kill yourself so I don't have to see the response. If you aren't reusing needle you are an idiot

I never swab the tops of my vials. I rarely wipe the injection site. I do change pins but that's it. For my 1st ever cycle I used the same 2 pins for 10weeks. So that was 20pins plus piercing 2 bottles and never had any infections or anything. Pins were blunt and it was brutal by the end but just that's been my experience.

Flame suit on.

I never swab the tops of my vials. I rarely wipe the injection site. I do change pins but that's it. For my 1st ever cycle I used the same 2 pins for 10weeks. So that was 20pins plus piercing 2 bottles and never had any infections or anything. Pins were blunt and it was brutal by the end but just that's been my experience.

Flame suit on.
Seriously? Dude, wow. Not for nothing, I couldn't physically take that. You almost need an award. Did it feel like a fish hook at the end?

Seriously? Dude, wow. Not for nothing, I couldn't physically take that. You almost need an award. Did it feel like a fish hook at the end?

I had 2 pins. A blue and green. What's that 21 and 23 gauge? It was brutal by the end. Now pinning with a 25g into the delt seems like a chore.

The only award I should get was a Darwin award for idiot of the year. I didn't know I could buy them in them online

Flame suit on.
Fucking speechless

Back