PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I swear to god I read someone post about using a used needle from an ashtray. May search for that one...
The unsanitary conditions and use of needles when I used to shoot dope was absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe I used to live like that. Lol.

But now that I value myself and life I take sanitation very seriously. Swab the top of your damn vials fellas. There is dust and all kinds of shit on there.

That's what I want to know... Why does my goto affordable protein have mercury and lead with warning labels in california? Makes me wonder how common this is (as far as heavy metals). Makes me think about an apartment I was looking at 20 years ago that wanted me to sign a lead paint waiver to live there... umm no thanks.. I don't know much about heavy metal toxicity, but if I gotta sign a waiver... you know they are getting sued over it.
With an average ingredient safety rating of 61 on labdoor it seems very common in most brands. Myprotein had a very high rating of 98 with less than 1 part per million which is a pass. I didn't look at the brands with low ingredient safety rating but I'm sure that they have levels that are potentially unhealthy.

Funny thing is my prescription/doc suggested i use 21x1.5 because the oil is so thick in pharma test. I did it for 6 months and was like its gotta get better...lol

I finally switched to 25g. Now im being told by my dietician to try 31g in the delts or glutes.
6 months with a 21+1 1/2". You're a trooper that's for sure! I sure hope u were shooting more than 1cc. A lot of pain for just test. Lol.

Had a few pages to catch up on, so I don't recall who asked. Anyways, someone asked about the test cyp. I pinned cyp and tren e almost 48 hours ago now from backloaded slin pins(i used 4 different pins and needles and wiped injection sites twice as well as vial tops, just to add to current events) the cyp was in my right delt which I've gotten no soreness from at all and tren in left delt which is a little sore but hardly notice without thinking about it and lifting it or pressing it. Oh and that's 1ml each

I think it was pandas rep who brought this site up. Healthykin.com. I just bought 100 23x1 syringes and 100 20x1.5 needles for 9$. With shipping came to 20$ and some change. I'll be honest I'm not the most cautious when it comes to being sterile but for that price if you're not using once and throwing out you are the cheapest laziest muthafucka out there.

It's the new carrier oil miglyol 840. Horrible. I now have half a dozen vials of stuff I won't touch. Won't get anything else until they've completely gone back to gso.
I'd help ya out there but M840 fucks me up! I still have some from pharmasource. I should just trash that shit.

Has anyone got a panda tank top? @PurplePandaLabs Rep. How about a measly $5 to $10 credit for posting progress photos wearing panda tanks. Or our women wearing them. Blocked out faces of course.

You could post them on your site.

Whatever happened to the next contest?

How long do you take to push 1ml?? I started using 25 gauges and can push shit threw pretty fast and get some pip. I hate going so slow
Doesn’t take me long at all. I was pinning 3ml last blast with no issues.

Edit**really depends on the carrier oil. Had some galenika amps a while ago and that shit took forever to pin.

Order raws and brew your own
With all do respect.. I definitely would not advise you to tell anyone to do that.. lol. Most people will probably hurt themselves or catch an infection. You have no idea of the intelligence behind that computer. Just saying you will make it sound easy and someone will think that and end up in a world of hurt.

Back