PurplePandaLabs Raw source

International pack arrived. No signature required was just chilling in the mailbox. Can someone send me a p.m on how to find my shit I've been doing this for 15 minutes and I'm starting to get pissed lol

Why are they better then the others?

Back when the "amino" spike scandal hit with many of the protein companies, dymatize stayed true and was found to not be spiking like the other companies were doing.

I tend to gravitate and support companies for doing the right thing even when no one is looking.

This said a lot to me when other huge companies where found jipping and spiking Aminos in their products to save money and cheat the consumer, but dymatize did not follow suit with what others were doing.... they made a solid product and even when they had the chance to screw the consumer, they chose not to do. It's a high quality product and company.

Yeah the fudge brownie is off the chain! It's one of my favorite !

I know they have quite a few flavors. I like that option. I like to know they sell flavors other than the typical Chocolate or Vanilla. I've tried their banana flavor. I liked it, but I just keep ordering fudge brownie and gourmet chocolate. Over and over. I can't bring myself to order anything else because it tastes so damn good.

Are there any other flavors you have tried and would recommend?

Ive used the dymatize fusion 7 for years. I've since abandoned protein shakes in favor of chocolate milk and egg whites. I should go back, it's cheaper to buy protein powder

Sams Club and Costco sell 6 pack cases of egg whites for $9. Fifty grams of protein per carton. I drink half in the morning before coffee and half at night. It is a little more expensive than protein powder in bulk, but still reasonable.

Sams Club and Costco sell 6 pack cases of egg whites for $9. Fifty grams of protein per carton. I drink half in the morning before coffee and half at night. It is a little more expensive than protein powder in bulk, but still reasonable.
I've been wanting to pull the trigger on some muscle egg. With a little flavor. But I just can't justify it especially compared to the supermarket egg white. Maybe one day

I know they have quite a few flavors. I like that option. I like to know they sell flavors other than the typical Chocolate or Vanilla. I've tried their banana flavor. I liked it, but I just keep ordering fudge brownie and gourmet chocolate. Over and over. I can't bring myself to order anything else because it tastes so damn good.

Snickerdoodle and cinnamon bun

The strawberry is my go to favorite. Mix that with 1 cup of egg whites and fairlife milk and it tastes like a strawberry malt, thick and creamy. Damn.... I'm thirsty now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ive used the dymatize fusion 7 for years. I've since abandoned protein shakes in favor of chocolate milk and egg whites. I should go back, it's cheaper to buy protein powder

I mix all my protein drinks with fairlife milk, and egg whites.

If you dig the chocolate milk, use that fudge brownie or gourmet chicolate mix it with egg whites and fairlife milk... tastes just like a yahoo chocolate milk drink.

I get optimum nutrition protein from Costco. 50$ for 6 pounds. Tastes pretty damn good. My go to is chocolate.

No offense n not to rain all over ur protein parade here but this is exactly the reason most people especially new guys don't read the threads. They're all clogged up with pages of unrelated chit chat n bullshit. Rant over.

No offense n not to rain all over ur protein parade here but this is exactly the reason most people especially new guys don't read the threads. They're all clogged up with pages of unrelated chit chat n bullshit. Rant over.
I think you're right when it comes to all bullshit drama that sometimes happens but I think that as long as it's related to building and changing your body in any way shape or form I don't see a problem with it. This entire site is about information so even if it's something trivial as protein it's still informative. I respect @Roger rabbit so when he mentions a protein I'm gonna check it out. It's a little pricey for me but I didn't know it was a quality protein till I looked it up. Therefore I learned something and consider it valuable. You do have a point but it's not so cut and dry. You want to have a conversation about toe nails well you can eat a dick and keep that shit to yourself but you want to bring up something about this world that someone might learn something from then by all means bring it.

Back