PurplePandaLabs Raw source

With all do respect.. I definitely would not advise you to tell anyone to do that.. lol. Most people will probably hurt themselves or catch an infection. You have no idea of the intelligence behind that computer. Just saying you will make it sound easy and someone will think that and end up in a world of hurt.
I find it fairly easy to do but fair enough. However if he's concerned with the pip making his own would make the pip less likely by controlling what solvents and carrier are used.

That's what I want to know... Why does my goto affordable protein have mercury and lead with warning labels in california? Makes me wonder how common this is (as far as heavy metals). Makes me think about an apartment I was looking at 20 years ago that wanted me to sign a lead paint waiver to live there... umm no thanks.. I don't know much about heavy metal toxicity, but if I gotta sign a waiver... you know they are getting sued over it.

It's why I stick with dymatize[emoji51]

With all do respect.. I definitely would not advise you to tell anyone to do that.. lol. Most people will probably hurt themselves or catch an infection. You have no idea of the intelligence behind that computer. Just saying you will make it sound easy and someone will think that and end up in a world of hurt.
I have brew parties from time to time where we teach new guys how to properly brew and the vets share tips and techniques. And when we're done we wear our speedos and oil eachother up and dance in the mirror while listening to blue monday.

Has anyone got a panda tank top? @PurplePandaLabs Rep. How about a measly $5 to $10 credit for posting progress photos wearing panda tanks. Or our women wearing them. Blocked out faces of course.

You could post them on your site.

Whatever happened to the next contest?
I will try to have a bigger contest this month I apologize for not getting one done last month .
The tanks I don't know why they haven't gotten them last time I talked with panda it was only supposed to take a week .
I will tell him again we need some tanks.

It's why I stick with dymatize[emoji51]
Those flip tops are being replaced with our custom panda tops.

I have no clue on how to brew.
It's easier than baking a cake. There are 4 ingredients sometimes just three.
-raw powder
-carrier oil
-BA
-BB (possibly not needed depending on concentration)

Just read the homebrew section a ton. Also basskiller seems outdated but that has a lot of basic stuff/how to.

And RESEARCH on the filtration process. That's the most important part.

What specifically does “all the domestic line” consist of?
A steroid, a oil, and little of alcohol solution in a vial.

Just kidding we are all here anticipating that very question. It will be about 2 months before me know.:-(

Back