PurplePandaLabs Raw source

No offense n not to rain all over ur protein parade here but this is exactly the reason most people especially new guys don't read the threads. They're all clogged up with pages of unrelated chit chat n bullshit. Rant over.

I hear ya. At least we aren't clogging up the thread with useless arguing and bullshit like I always see. This info is helpful, but doesn't necessarily apply to PPL thread. But 50% of this thread is the same way. Don't think I want to respond to someone's comment by saying, "I appreciate the info about the protein powder. I have something else to say about it, but let's start a new thread under nutrition to finish the conversation." But maybe I should.

Exactly my thoughts @Ironlyfe80

I know they have quite a few flavors. I like that option. I like to know they sell flavors other than the typical Chocolate or Vanilla. I've tried their banana flavor. I liked it, but I just keep ordering fudge brownie and gourmet chocolate. Over and over. I can't bring myself to order anything else because it tastes so damn good.

Are there any other flavors you have tried and would recommend?
I like the birthday cake too

If new guys are too lazy to read through the bullshit, then there's a good chance they're not gonna learn much anyways.

I agree with this 100%. Half the time the new guy or a lazy member will just use that as an excuse for a handout. I see it all too often, example:

Ppl labs domestic closed down.... 10 pages of people ( mainly new members) saying what happen to the domestic shop? And literally could have gone back one page and seen what happened.

"The clogged" threads is just an excuse to use for laziness. General chit chat in a thread about nutrition, physique or something someone can learn from is all relevant information such as brewing etc...

It would be impossible or rather boring to not talk in a thread where people gather and just let it sit still and you just see

" panda pm sent" or "delivery was fast" ..... simply unrealistic.

I'm curious about the Isotretinoin raws, they seem exceptionally cheap. Is this simply because you have to cap your own? With a daily dose of 20mg at $3 a gram, I feel like I am missing something.

I'm curious about the Isotretinoin raws, they seem exceptionally cheap. Is this simply because you have to cap your own? With a daily dose of 20mg at $3 a gram, I feel like I am missing something.
It's just cheaper for raws. Basically pandas giving it to you for the price he's getting it for. Maybe adding a little bit on top to make a profit. But I can't imagine much.

I pour the chocolate in the egg whites . Get both at Costco a little more expensive but quick and convenient. 80 grams of protein . I have one during the day and one at night post workout.

Attachments

• A7301829-0CDC-4D06-949D-EF4AACBB04B3.jpeg
    A7301829-0CDC-4D06-949D-EF4AACBB04B3.jpeg
    382 KB · Views: 51
Because Dymatize Iso-100 fudge brownie tastes fucking amazing. Like a milk shake or blended brownie. Mixes completely and easily in a shaker cup with water or milk. And NO chemical taste whatsoever.

No, I'm not a spokesman for Dymatize nor am I employed by Dymatize.
That’s what I’m drinking right now. I mix it with high protein vanilla cashew milk. Shits bangin.

No offense n not to rain all over ur protein parade here but this is exactly the reason most people especially new guys don't read the threads. They're all clogged up with pages of unrelated chit chat n bullshit. Rant over.

i think it's more related to laziness and wanting to be spoon-fed. Off topic posts are easy enough to see from their first paragraph. Just as easy to scroll past if you're a noob looking for source related posts.

i can't remember how many times i've read a noob asking for a hand out, then when told to read the thread, they make the "i don't have time to live on this forum like you guys do" excuse.

This thread has 557 pages, as of this post, and i've read them all. Same goes for the multitude of watched threads i have on my list.

So in other words, fuck them lazy noobs. :D

It's why I stick with dymatize[emoji51]

On labdoor myprotein.com scored #1, #3, #9... iso97, concentrate, etc... possibly a conspiracy...idk...

Then I found this:

Dymatize Quality Testing (ISO 100) / (Elite Whey)

So after all this drama about "fake proteins" I decided to search if someone had tested my favorite protein and here are the results.

"Dymatize ISO 100, 5 lbs, smooth banana"

The label of this dymatize product claim it have 89% protein, when the results of the analyzed product shows it does have 73.92% protein. About the carbohydrates the label claim to have around 2%, when in the reality it have 22.99%.

The other flavors about the same results...

I got a $100.00 check from some cheap Wal-Mart protein that I used to get... class action lawsuit for amino spiking...

All this is kind of an eye opener... I try to get most of my calories from whole food, but protein powder is so quick and easy...

Oh and what really killed my hopes and dreams were studies like this...

Google: raw egg protein bioavailability and read studies like this:

Protein Absorption & Eggs. ... That means that if you eat enough raw eggs to give you 40 grams of protein, your body will only absorb 20 grams. Eating just raw egg whites results in the same (or worse). Egg whites have a huge amount of a substance called "avidin," which loves biotin. Jun 9, 2017

Needless to say, If you enjoy what you are doing and you feel it's working... keep doing it... I'm down to 1 shake per day and cooked eggs and finely ground chicken breast, so I don't have to chew it very much...

Last edited:
Back