PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You guys should look into nutrabio protein. One of the highest percentage protein per serving I've seen, and really an innovator with the true transparency of their nutrition label.

And take labdoor rankings with a grain of salt. It's been a while, but their method a few years ago was completely off the wall.

How does it taste man? I'm always down to try new supplements brands.

How does it taste man? I'm always down to try new supplements brands.

I drink mine double scoop with 16 oz whole milk. A very mild chocolate , not unpleasant at all.

I've had tastier proteins, I won't lie, but the quality to price ratio is unmatched. I'll use them as long as they're around, bc I know exactly what I'm getting with each serving, down to the weight of the sweeteners and flavoring.

I know they have quite a few flavors. I like that option. I like to know they sell flavors other than the typical Chocolate or Vanilla. I've tried their banana flavor. I liked it, but I just keep ordering fudge brownie and gourmet chocolate. Over and over. I can't bring myself to order anything else because it tastes so damn good.

Are there any other flavors you have tried and would recommend?
Get their elite caisen cinnamon bun. Best protein right before bed in my opinion. Taste is spot on.

Panda is your hcg pharm or chinese generic? Little leary about generic HCG especially at $50 / 5000 iu but nobody else has it right now domestic

On labdoor myprotein.com scored #1, #3, #9... iso97, concentrate, etc... possibly a conspiracy...idk...

Then I found this:

Dymatize Quality Testing (ISO 100) / (Elite Whey)

So after all this drama about "fake proteins" I decided to search if someone had tested my favorite protein and here are the results.

"Dymatize ISO 100, 5 lbs, smooth banana"

The label of this dymatize product claim it have 89% protein, when the results of the analyzed product shows it does have 73.92% protein. About the carbohydrates the label claim to have around 2%, when in the reality it have 22.99%.

The other flavors about the same results...

I got a $100.00 check from some cheap Wal-Mart protein that I used to get... class action lawsuit for amino spiking...

All this is kind of an eye opener... I try to get most of my calories from whole food, but protein powder is so quick and easy...

Oh and what really killed my hopes and dreams were studies like this...

Google: raw egg protein bioavailability and read studies like this:

Protein Absorption & Eggs. ... That means that if you eat enough raw eggs to give you 40 grams of protein, your body will only absorb 20 grams. Eating just raw egg whites results in the same (or worse). Egg whites have a huge amount of a substance called "avidin," which loves biotin. Jun 9, 2017

Needless to say, If you enjoy what you are doing and you feel it's working... keep doing it... I'm down to 1 shake per day and cooked eggs and finely ground chicken breast, so I don't have to chew it very much...
Pasteurized egg whites do not have the digestive issues of raw egg whites

I hate to hi jack a thread but on this protein powder topic. I’m so far behide on this. I’d been using a cheap brand (just trying to cut corners) called elevation whey sold in ALdi’s. Now I knew this was not the best way to go but it’s just so cheap (30g P 27 servings for 16bucks) but after further reviews is got soy lectins in it and the nutritional panel is very vague and according to the “list site” shows all the signs of being a “not preferred brand” but it’s not on the list of brands caught spiking. I’m assuming due to it not being a big brand thus not getting the attention. So....back to the drawing board looking for a good protein powder that’s not going to break the bank

Hey last time i got raw gear from Purple it was powder but this time i got both deca and test raw in liquid form. Why ? And the process to make it is the same ?

Hey last time i got raw gear from Purple it was powder but this time i got both deca and test raw in liquid form. Why ? And the process to make it is the same ?
It's just the low melting point of the test can't speak for the deca but i think its the same. Yes process is the same

We should start a protein forum..:)
I hate to hi jack a thread but on this protein powder topic. I’m so far behide on this. I’d been using a cheap brand (just trying to cut corners) called elevation whey sold in ALdi’s. Now I knew this was not the best way to go but it’s just so cheap (30g P 27 servings for 16bucks) but after further reviews is got soy lectins in it and the nutritional panel is very vague and according to the “list site” shows all the signs of being a “not preferred brand” but it’s not on the list of brands caught spiking. I’m assuming due to it not being a big brand thus not getting the attention. So....back to the drawing board looking for a good protein powder that’s not going to break the bank
Maybe we should start a protein thread... ? Had no idea people weren’t drinking Annex protein which has all 6 proteins and people aren’t drinking pasteurized egg whites! Mind is blown. Not mention if you live by a complete Nutrition they have the best protein bar ever made.

Last edited:
I know I'm being foolishly optimistic but I'm hopeful my npp i just ordered was one of the compounds that was spared of the migyol. I think this is going to be a painful ride. I fuckin hate pip. If i have to cut it with gso i will but I'm also not hot on increasing oil volume. Oh well it is what it is now.

Maybe we should start a protein thread... ? Had no idea people weren’t drinking Annex protein which has all 6 proteins and people aren’t drinking pasteurized egg whites! Mind is blown. Not mention if you live by a complete Nutrition they have the best protein bar ever made.
Aside from compete nutrition being ripoff, what's the protein bar you speak of?

I actually did start one yesterday in the nutrition forum. Some good responses so far. We could take protein talk there if you guys like.

I know I'm being foolishly optimistic but I'm hopeful my npp i just ordered was one of the compounds that was spared of the migyol. I think this is going to be a painful ride. I fuckin hate pip. If i have to cut it with gso i will but I'm also not hot on increasing oil volume. Oh well it is what it is now.
Have you tried miglyol or mct and had issues?

I did my 2nd pin last night before bed which i usually avoid due to waking to stiffness before but i wanted to test it out. So last pin was separated compounds in backloaded slin pins this time i drew both into one syringe and used a27g to inject in my quad. Its been almost 12hrs now and no soreness. Also, it took alot of pressure and probably 2 min to inject 2ml. I used the same size needles for my homebrew with gso and it easier than that and yes i warmed the oil, always do.

I just started using their npp this week and its kinda painful. 3 days after pin i still have a bit of pip. I ordered this npp like 2 months ago so im not really sure which oil it is. Sucks cus my last npp run was painful too (different source). Had to suck up havin pip in every site throughout the week for 8 weeks. Was hoping itd be different this time but looks like its gonna be the same.

Back