PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Placed an order through domestic. It’s been about a month and im yet to get anything. Pretty irritating. I’ve been in contact with Vicky Throughout the whole thing but just thought i throw this out there and see if anyone else is having this issue.

There's a ton of recipes in the brew section that are tried and true and if you stick to gso as your carrier and don't go above 2% ba I highly doubt anything you brew will cause any discomfort. Typically 1 gram of powder equals 1ml so to make a 10ml vial of test-e 250 you will need 2.5 grams of powder and that accounts for 2.5mls in your recipe.

Cool man thanks. Where is the best place to buy the brewing supplies? Also the gso, can it be any gso? Like one that's sold in the grocery store?

Placed an order through domestic. It’s been about a month and im yet to get anything. Pretty irritating. I’ve been in contact with Vicky Throughout the whole thing but just thought i throw this out there and see if anyone else is having this issue.

Raws or finished?

Cool man thanks. Where is the best place to buy the brewing supplies? Also the gso, can it be any gso? Like one that's sold in the grocery store?

You're USA correct? Also you want to buy STERILE gso, not the shit from the grocery store lol. You can buy the gso and everything else you need from the med shop supplier via online shopping. I'm off to work, but I will be back brother :)

A MONTH for domestic? :o

Now that's a bit much lol. Hopefully PP REP tosses you a few vials of test for the trouble.

You want to pm me I will find out what the deal is a month is unacceptable we could have already shipped from our international .

Gso from the supermarket is perfectly fine. What type want is cold/expellar pressed oil. You sterilize it when you filter.

For an extra few bucks you can use USP sterile gso. Why take the small chance with non sterile oil right? Just makes sense to me is all, but people go either way. I was just offering the safest possible option. You feel me bro? :)

For an extra few bucks you can use USP sterile gso. Why take the small chance with non sterile oil right? Just makes sense to me is all, but people go either way. I was just offering the safest possible option. You feel me bro? :)
If you want to spend the extra cash that's cool. It's like buying sterile vials just to stuff them in the oven for a few hours at 500 degrees...

So what about the vials? How do u recap them? Do you need to buy tops and a crimper? Seen some recipes use eo too? What's that about?

Last edited:
So what about the vials? How do u recap them? Do you need to buy tops and a crimper?

NO no no no no no no lol.

You buy sterile SEALED vials and you fill them up. When you do you stick a 25g pin in the vial as well to let air pass out as the oil is pushed in. No need to cap vials at this stage imho.

NO no no no no no no lol.

You buy sterile SEALED vials and you fill them up. When you do you stick a 25g pin in the vial as well to let air pass out as the oil is pushed in. No need to cap vials at this stage imho.

Great thanks. Im learning. Trying to gater up a supply list.

Back