PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I don't think it would work that way
$100 in store credit isn't costing panda $100

Yes sir I don't see anything wrong with that we are hoping and encourage customers to request testing of ppl at anaboliclab hopefully they can get some of our products with enough request .

Huh.. Well that surprised me and Evom1 as well I'm sure but that's a smart business decision I think. (At least temporarily offering that option so your shit is tested there)

How does that work anyway? Getting your pretty anabolic lab supporter tag on here?

Huh.. Well that surprised me and Evom1 as well I'm sure but that's a smart business decision I think. (At least temporarily offering that option so your shit is tested there)

How does that work anyway? Getting your pretty anabolic lab supporter tag on here?
Contact Millard Baker after you make your donation .
I'm still waiting on my banner.

I'm not sure about the tag. I've just donated anomously. But I figured it would be helpful for all of us to have that option.

God damn I hate trying to find my way across that site. '

I just want to know if you get Test P raw.. How much oil do I need to do a standard 100mg x 10 ml vial.

From that point on I can just double, triple, quad, etc as needed.
Bro just go to basekiller like @PurplePandaLabs Rep. mentioned and use the calculator. It figures everything out for you.

What's the lowest ba/bb anyone has made pandas cyp with at 250mg? At 2/18 it's still gumming up for me. I've never had this issue before at this concentration.

What's the lowest ba/bb anyone has made pandas cyp with at 250mg? At 2/18 it's still gumming up for me. I've never had this issue before at this concentration.
Made some of PPL Test Cyp at 1.5/19 at 250 held good. You could go up to 20-21. Just made some Test Cyp from my go to guy who’s exclusive at 289mg, 1.5/21. Started at 300 and it crashed horribly in the beaker. Diluted w/carrier and added 2% more B.B. back in business. Is it guming up in the beaker?

Made some of PPL Test Cyp at 1.5/19 at 250 held good. You could go up to 20-21. Just made some Test Cyp from my go to guy who’s exclusive at 289mg, 1.5/21. Started at 300 and it crashed horribly in the beaker. Diluted w/carrier and added 2% more B.B. back in business. Is it guming up in the beaker?
No not until it's sit for a few days. I toss the vials back in the oven for 10 minutes and it's ok for a few days again.

Back