PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lots of info on the net and here on how to brew a basic test-e batch. Happy to help though :)

http://www.basskilleronline.com/steroids-test-enanthate-conversion.shtml (Making 50mls Test Enanthate With Pictures)

250mg/ml – 100ml
25 gram Testosterone Ethanate powder (18.75ml)
2ml BA (2%)
10ml BB (10%)
69.25ml Oil

homebrew/list - steroids

Common 250mg/mL Recipe for 100mL No BB
25 gram Testosterone Ethanate powder (18.75mL)
5mL BA (5%)
76.25mL Oil

My test e raw is more like a gel. Haven't brewed any thing yet still collecting lab ware and knowledge.

There's a ton of recipes in the brew section that are tried and true and if you stick to gso as your carrier and don't go above 2% ba I highly doubt anything you brew will cause any discomfort. Typically 1 gram of powder equals 1ml so to make a 10ml vial of test-e 250 you will need 2.5 grams of powder and that accounts for 2.5mls in your recipe.
1 gram equals 1ml do you care to elaborate as that statement is confusing ?

Just be sure you're math is correct and double check that you use the correct amount and you will do fine.
Basekiller online has a steroid calculator use it to get your amounts .

God damn I hate trying to find my way across that site. '

I just want to know if you get Test P raw.. How much oil do I need to do a standard 100mg x 10 ml vial.

From that point on I can just double, triple, quad, etc as needed.

Easy enough for a retard to understand.. Not sure how I was confusing myself. Probably trying to take in too much at once from multiple sources going back and forth.

Let multi tasking and ADD take over I guess.

Thank you.
You're welcome and a 250mg 10ml has 2500mg in it so 2.5 grams in 10ml.
I brew atleast 50 ml that way you don't have to continually clean and move stuff out of storage .

1 gram equals 1ml do you care to elaborate as that statement is confusing ?

A 10 ml of test-e has 10mls total volume, if you were able to magically extract the test-e powder from the solution the total volume would be reduced to 7.5mls. So on average 1 gram of powder takes up the space of 1ml. If you don't account for this when brewing your mg/ml will be off.

There's a ton of recipes in the brew section that are tried and true and if you stick to gso as your carrier and don't go above 2% ba I highly doubt anything you brew will cause any discomfort. Typically 1 gram of powder equals 1ml so to make a 10ml vial of test-e 250 you will need 2.5 grams of powder and that accounts for 2.5mls in your recipe.
Don't bother with powder-oil displacement figures.
Not even pharma does that.

Best to brew in an accurate, yet large enough graduated cylinder
Graduated cylinder - Wikipedia
pour about 50 of required oil
pour required BA, BB, weighed raws
stir
then TOP IF OFF with oil to the required volume
stir
Now that's what pharma does, TOPPING OFF.

Most graduated cylinders ain't heat resistant so pour it all to a (heat resistant) beaker for warming to ensure quick and complete dissolution and make filtering easier.

You can also use a graduated beaker
but you'd better use an accurate graduated-cylinder to make sure beaker marks are fairly accurate (fill cylinder with liquid and pour in beaker to compare).

Also BA at 1% is usually enough.

Hope this helps.

A 10 ml of test-e has 10mls total volume, if you were able to magically extract the test-e powder from the solution the total volume would be reduced to 7.5mls. So on average 1 gram of powder takes up the space of 1ml. If you don't account for this when brewing your mg/ml will be off.
I got you much easier for someone new to just punch it into the steroid calculator and get all the amounts .
I saw your post about the 50 grams and thought you were suggesting 1 gram in every 1ml.
That could get painful . lol

stir

Most graduated cylinders ain't heat resistant so pour it all to a (heat resistant) beaker for warming to ensure quick and complete dissolution and make filtering easier.

but you'd better use an accurate graduated-cylinder to make sure beaker marks are fairly accurate (fill cylinder with liquid and pour in beaker to compare).

Hope this helps.

Always how I've done it, but I'm old now. I was just making it as simple as possible. I'm sure there's a few master brewers here with better advice.

You're welcome and a 250mg 10ml has 2500mg in it so 2.5 grams in 10ml.
I brew atleast 50 ml that way you don't have to continually clean and move stuff out of storage .

Damn you're quick. I was going to edit my response really quick before you answered. I deleted my post like 15 seconds after I posted it.

stir
stir

Hope this helps.

This is helpful but I have to use the calc like panda said I had figure out how much oil per g of powder I want to use to make 100mg/ml vials.

So 1g takes up about 1ml.

I won't be brewing for a while, but I definitely have my foot in the door regarding the research now. Thanks again everyone.

Damn you're quick. I was going to edit my response really quick before you answered. I deleted my post like 15 seconds after I posted it.

This is helpful but I have to use the calc like panda said I had figure out how much oil per g of powder I want to use to make 100mg/ml vials.

So 1g takes up about 1ml.

I won't be brewing for a while, but I definitely have my foot in the door regarding the research now. Thanks again everyone.
You can always add about 80% of required oil
add raws, ba, bb, eo etc
and then top it off to the required volume.

You can't take oil off.
If final volume turns out greater than required, you end up with underdosed gear.

Back