PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It wasn't my question. But there's no harm in clearing up potential confusion since some of us don't have the same reading comprehension skills or some of us may simply skim past which post is being referenced. ;)
He asked the question 10 post after I had just answered it that was why I referenced my original post like I did
But there's no problem in clarifying .

Made the wait for international, Tracking didn't update till it was like a day away from me, but everything arrived and I can't wait to pin in it in a few months. I am very impessed with PPLs stealth and Professionalism, customer service was good. I'll be purchasing domestic next and getting a tanktop, hopefully domestic is just as good.
Also does anyone know what "custom 02" is domestic?

Product landed 11/14 international. First order. 3 weeks delivery. Pinned DHB friday. Pip for sure but tolerable. I've never used DHB before so it will be interesting. I will be pinning twice a week 250mg. Oh, and great stealth!

Cus i have no clue how and it seems to confusing with the water, alcohol,cooking, raws..watever else.

Water? If you can cook a lasagna you can brew your own gear dude. Order some test-e on your next order and myself or others here will walk you through it no problem man. You can brew up 100mls of absolutely painless test-e 300 for under $100. Just saying is all bro :)

Water? If you can cook a lasagna you can brew your own gear dude. Order some test-e on your next order and myself or others here will walk you through it no problem man. You can brew up 100mls of absolutely painless test-e 300 for under $100. Just saying is all bro :)

I duno i thought u need that bacterial water or sumtn lol. Ok maybe ill get a batch of powder next time to try it out. I would like to brew some 150mg/10ml npp. Would be nice and i Appreciate u bro.

I duno i thought u need that bacterial water or sumtn lol. Ok maybe ill get a batch of powder next time to try it out. I would like to brew some 150mg/10ml npp. Would be nice and i Appreciate u bro.

Honestly I've never brewed myself either... Let me get a solid youtube tutorial or something.

I duno i thought u need that bacterial water or sumtn lol. Ok maybe ill get a batch of powder next time to try it out. Appreciate u bro.

All you need is:

powder
glass beaker
100 ml sterile vial
ba
bb
gso
60ml syringe
few syringe filter .22
mg scale

That's pretty much it dude and you can order it all from the same place aside from the raws lol. Your first brew will cost a few bucks more because of the scale and what not, but shit dude you save HUNDREDS brewing yourself and you know exactly what's in your gear :)

Take the leap bro you will love it!

All you need is:

powder
glass beaker
100 ml sterile vial
ba
bb
gso
60ml syringe
few syringe filter .22
mg scale

That's pretty much it dude and you can order it all from the same place aside from the raws lol. Your first brew will cost a few bucks more because of the scale and what not, but shit dude you save HUNDREDS brewing yourself and you know exactly what's in your gear :)

Take the leap bro you will love it!

Keeping shit sterile is my biggest fear.

It's easy man. Once you mix all your shit together you suck it up with a 60ml syringe then you toss on the filter and a new 18g pin and drop it into a sterile vial. It's that easy man.

Wear gloves and a mask and you're good to go.
What about contaminants in the air of the room?

I mean we're super critical about how sources go about keeping things sterile so wouldn't we want to be just as careful?

Back