PurplePandaLabs Raw source

If anyone is worried about an orders tracking contact the representative or the lab through there email. The whole play by play on orders is sketchy as well. International tracking sucks, I've gotten packages from China that never updated after a couple of days and have ended up at my door. That said I'm happy with my last transaction and will be posting bloods in a couple of months.

If you wanna get technical, "you were staright up" "after" you were asked dude. None the less you didn't lie! Reps should come clean right away in future. Without having to be asked by members imo. Keep up the good work..

I was contemplating this after he did come out with it, and while I understand your way of thinking regarding not being asked, I was concerned with his original handle not being secure as i assume his rep one is. Such as any personal info linked to it or logged ip addresses or God knows what else. I'm not a technical guy. I barely know any hot keys lol, but you get my point.

@AnTabolic73 i dropped your quote somehow trying to catch up on pages but you mentioned the EO and possibility of reacting to it, i simply drew up a half ml in a slin pin and injected in my delt. Waited 24hrs and i knew i could use it. Some might suggest filtering it first for precautions but i drew straight from the vial i got from medlab supply and said fuck it.

To clarify you mean yes. All will be GSO again. International and domestic.
I believe the word "everything" is all inclusive. Also when he's addressing your specific question by referencing that post then it should be pretty clear as well.

I believe the word "everything" is all inclusive. Also when he's addressing your specific question by referencing that post then it should be pretty clear as well.

It wasn't my question. But there's no harm in clearing up potential confusion since some of us don't have the same reading comprehension skills or some of us may simply skim past which post is being referenced. ;)

I was contemplating this after he did come out with it, and while I understand your way of thinking regarding not being asked, I was concerned with his original handle not being secure as i assume his rep one is. Such as any personal info linked to it or logged ip addresses or God knows what else. I'm not a technical guy. I barely know any hot keys lol, but you get my point.

@AnTabolic73 i dropped your quote somehow trying to catch up on pages but you mentioned the EO and possibility of reacting to it, i simply drew up a half ml in a slin pin and injected in my delt. Waited 24hrs and i knew i could use it. Some might suggest filtering it first for precautions but i drew straight from the vial i got from medlab supply and said fuck it.
I won't use anything that isn't secure burner everything and of course nothing tied to a true identity .
But I would understand the concern .

Back