PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Please elaborate if you can.

You guys have Aussy domestic and their customs is way tighter than ours is so crossing my fingers you guys offer us at least the basics. There's a shit ton of guys in Canada who would be regular customers.
Hopefully we will get something going for you guy's

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. is all this "pip talk" an elaborate scheme to sell more raws and get more folks home brewing?

That was not an honest question...:)
I wish it was unfortunately migyol is a carrier that some cannot tolerate at all.

Sooo my pack landed today lmao!!! The person I have been in contact with via email said the stuff wasn't in stock yet. Packaged nicely everything there! This was domestic oils t/a was about a week

I don't know why people are complaining about pip from PPL. I received an international order of Test E from PPL a couple days ago. Sterilized the needle and Injected it in my quad with no issues.

Wait.... what? Sterilized the needle?

Maybe I'm reading this wrong... but the needle should come from a package sealed and already sterilized.

You do something additional other that take out of package?

Edit: saw after I posted others already said something.

Yeah take a lighter and heat to a glow, then insert.
Hardcore savage shit right their. This is how us juiceheads like to brand oursleves. We guna take that sgit to a whole new level. Fuck doing it on top of the skin, that shits for pussies. We always go big so were guna insert that glowing 1 1/2" hot motherfucker all the way in an get it done tye right way tye first time around bahahahaha

Any word if MK677 will be making its way to the domestic shop. We've discussed this before just checking it to see if there were any updates.

Back