PurplePandaLabs Raw source

What about contaminants in the air of the room?

I mean we're super critical about how sources go about keeping things sterile so wouldn't we want to be just as careful?

Don't brew in your bathroom and you should be just fine lol. If your beaker and shit is good and clean and you don't cough or spin in your product then your .22 filter will do it's job and you're good to go man. It's SUPER easy dude no joke.

All you need is:

powder
glass beaker
100 ml sterile vial
ba
bb
gso
60ml syringe
few syringe filter .22
mg scale

That's pretty much it dude and you can order it all from the same place aside from the raws lol. Your first brew will cost a few bucks more because of the scale and what not, but shit dude you save HUNDREDS brewing yourself and you know exactly what's in your gear :)

Take the leap bro you will love it!

Thanks alot bro. I screenshotted this. Also so how do i know how much raw powder i would need and say i brew up a vial and its painful. Then what? How do know what to adjust in the mix so its not painful?

Thanks alot bro. I screenshotted this. Also so how do i know how much raw powder i would need and say i brew up a vial and its painful. Then what? How do know what to adjust in the mix so its not painful?

There's a ton of recipes in the brew section that are tried and true and if you stick to gso as your carrier and don't go above 2% ba I highly doubt anything you brew will cause any discomfort. Typically 1 gram of powder equals 1ml so to make a 10ml vial of test-e 250 you will need 2.5 grams of powder and that accounts for 2.5mls in your recipe.

There's a ton of recipes in the brew section that are tried and true and if you stick to gso as your carrier and don't go above 2% ba I highly doubt anything you brew will cause any discomfort. Typically 1 gram of powder equals 1ml so to make a 10ml vial of test-e 250 you will need 2.5 grams of powder and that accounts for 2.5mls in your recipe.

I'm looking through the threads over there.. No experience brewing personally so it's just a huge clusterfuck of a lot of information to process..

Only two stickies which are somewhat helpful but still not enough. Any threads or brews you specifically recommend?

There is a homebrew section in Meso. Do your due diligence and study everything you can.

I just mentioned that section as well. Someone that knows nothing of brewing it's almost a clusterfuck of disorganized information. Kind of a waste of time to read through anything and everything without knowing where to start really. There's the stickies sure but even still... Any recommended brews or tutorials?

I'm looking through the threads over there.. No experience brewing personally so it's just a huge clusterfuck of a lot of information to process..

Only two stickies which are somewhat helpful but still not enough. Any threads or brews you specifically recommend?

Lots of info on the net and here on how to brew a basic test-e batch. Happy to help though :)

http://www.basskilleronline.com/steroids-test-enanthate-conversion.shtml (Making 50mls Test Enanthate With Pictures)

250mg/ml – 100ml
25 gram Testosterone Ethanate powder (18.75ml)
2ml BA (2%)
10ml BB (10%)
69.25ml Oil

homebrew/list - steroids

Common 250mg/mL Recipe for 100mL No BB
25 gram Testosterone Ethanate powder (18.75mL)
5mL BA (5%)
76.25mL Oil

Lots of info on the net and here on how to brew a basic test-e batch. Happy to help though :)

http://www.basskilleronline.com/steroids-test-enanthate-conversion.shtml (Making 50mls Test Enanthate With Pictures)

250mg/ml – 100ml
25 gram Testosterone Ethanate powder (18.75ml)
2ml BA (2%)
10ml BB (10%)
69.25ml Oil

homebrew/list - steroids

Common 250mg/mL Recipe for 100mL No BB
25 gram Testosterone Ethanate powder (18.75mL)
5mL BA (5%)
76.25mL Oil

Perfect.. Thank you very much. I'll get to reading.

I just mentioned that section as well. Someone that knows nothing of brewing it's almost a clusterfuck of disorganized information. Kind of a waste of time to read through anything and everything without knowing where to start really. There's the stickies sure but even still... Any recommended brews or tutorials?

Well first off order some raws and then once you have them sitting in front of you you will want to get brewing asap lol.

Here is another step by step with pics and material info.

Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing

Ignore the heating in water part though. Just heat on a hot plate or on a pan set to low.

Master has a great thread which is stickie. It’s a bit messy but it’s all great to read and consider if you’re going to make the leap.

Keeping shit sterile is my biggest fear
This difficulty is over rated when brewing a small batch at home for yourself. You order vials that are already sealed and sterilized. I weigh out my powder in a glass beaker, add in the BB. I use a syringe/needle to add the BB and it melts a lot of the powder. Then add the majority of the oil (if brewing 50mls, I'll add enough oil to make it about 40ml.

I put this on the stove top on a low setting and stir it with a glass stirring rod. It completely melts in just a few minutes. After it cools a bit (it never gets too hot) I add the remaining oil then suck all this up in my 60cc syringe. Add the sterile filter and needle (keeping the cover on th needle).

Swab the vial and then remove the needle cap of your syringe/filter. What goes into the vial (no matter how dirty your kitchen was gets filtered...sterile oil into a sterile vial. Not too much to fear. A lot more details in the homebrew section.

J

This difficulty is over rated when brewing a small batch at home for yourself. You order vials that are already sealed and sterilized. I weigh out my powder in a glass beaker, add in the BB. I use a syringe/needle to add the BB and it melts a lot of the powder. Then add the majority of the oil (if brewing 50mls, I'll add enough oil to make it about 40ml.

I put this on the stove top on a low setting and stir it with a glass stirring rod. It completely melts in just a few minutes. After it cools a bit (it never gets too hot) I add the remaining oil then suck all this up in my 60cc syringe. Add the sterile filter and needle (keeping the cover on th needle).

Swab the vial and then remove the needle cap of your syringe/filter. What goes into the vial (no matter how dirty your kitchen was gets filtered...sterile oil into a sterile vial. Not too much to fear. A lot more details in the homebrew section.

J

Yeah, after @ulfbehrt posted a few links I'm seeing it's actually not that difficult. Just need to find the oil I want to use and the conversion for each test.

Test C vs Test E vs Test p, etc and what oil is used and how much of it to use depending on oil. (If there is any difference that is. I'm going through the links now)

But I don't want to get too off topic here. You guys have been helpful. I'll likely be around to ask questions in the right section in the future.

J

Yup that fucking simple lol :)

Yeah, after @ulfbehrt posted a few links I'm seeing it's actually not that difficult. Just need to find the oil I want to use and the conversion for each test.

Test C vs Test E vs Test p, etc and what oil is used and how much of it to use depending on oil. (If there is any difference that is. I'm going through the links now)

But I don't want to get too off topic here. You guys have been helpful. I'll likely be around to ask questions in the right section in the future.

It's all basic math dude. Test-p 100 would be 1 gram test prop powder for 10mls total and for 50mls total 50 grams is needed. And I see no reason to use anything other than GSO as it's tried tested and true. All the basic recipes can be found here or through google.

J
Well that's ridiculously easy....

Yup lol. Takes me roughly 30 minutes to brew up 100mls of test-e from start to finish.

Also you can opt to put your gear into sterile 10ml vials or whatever you want. Typically I just use 50ml vials myself.
My concern with a 50 is how many times you'll be piercing that stopper over time to use the gear

My concern with a 50 is how many times you'll be piercing that stopper over time to use the gear

Well for test-e i draw out 2-3mls at a time so It don't last long, but 50 pokes with a 25g will be fine. You can go with 20ml vials if you want just be sure to wipe all the tops before you fill em up. Or you can fill up a 100ml vial and then transfer to smaller vials as you need. You feel me bro?

It's all basic math dude. Test-p 100 would be 1 gram test prop powder for 10mls total and for 50mls total 50 grams is needed. And I see no reason to use anything other than GSO as it's tried tested and true. All the basic recipes can be found here or through google.
5 grams of powder. This is one of those things where you kinda want to make sure you say the right thing and proof read when you’re done.

Back